I have changed my car collection strategy

• Thread starter Boxster
  • 2 comments
Netherlands
Netherlands
Before GT7 came out, I thought I would try to get 20 Mln credits asap to buy the high value cars. Now that it is obvious that takes too long with the current in-game economy, I have changed my approach.
First: ofc I have collected the 100 or so cars available free through the menus and missions.
Next: I am buying the interesting and affordable pre-2001 cars from the legendary and used car dealerships. I am guessing this is another 80 cars or so. Also during this phase I buy selected cars post 2001 that I really like and want to drive.
Finally: save up to 20 mln credits and start buying the expensive stuff slowly, mixed with the remainder of the post 2001 cars.

How do you approach you collection? Similar or different approach?

Last edited:
My strategy for car collecting is to start with Ford and go through each region in order and work on each make to get the cars. However as for the very high priced cars they will probably be done later, hopefully by then the race / event prizes will have better rewards than they currently do right now, also let’s hope they implement the selling of cars soon as if I win a double in the daily roulette wheel I can sell the one I’ve bought. I don’t think there are any I must have cars in the game.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back