I need F1 2011 rules CFG for 2012 F1!!! HELP!F1 2010-2016 

• Thread starter Artas1984
  • 4 comments
Lithuania
Vilnius
Basically i was very happy that the F1 2011 game, unlike F1 2010, got it right with abusing lap cornering as the only penalty you get, no BS "out of the track" penalty.

But now, here we are in 2012, and again this ridiculous "left the track" penalty... THIS IS AN INSULT! For a fan that has watched almost all of the 2010 - 2012 races and knows that you don't f$%king get a penalty for driving off the track, only if you gain a position or do not lose one by cornering you can be penalized.

So, somebody, please, say, is there some sort of mod of CFG, which would disable this BS penalty and keep just the right cornering abuse penalty?

Stay on the track?

Is there a section in particular where you deem it unfair? I believe its mainly in the game because of people who cheat online so blame them not codemasters.

I'm pretty sure if you overtake someone on a part that isn't considered the track, you have 5 seconds to give that position back, done it once accidently, and hasn't bothered me since.

This is the penalty where the car brakes when off the circuit, It's different to the one where you have 5 seconds to yield a position back.

Stay on the track?

True for the most part, but how many drivers stay on at the exit of Ascari (Monza)? Or brake when forced over a line at Singapore (In fact the first corner into sector 3 shouldn't even have a line now since last years race). If you run wide slightly, you shouldn't have this additional penalty which has caused me to spin as well (ran wide in Pouhon at Spa in the wet, lifted off and not an issue until the brakes were locked up...).

Understand why it is there, but there should be the option in non - competitive events (offline).

Stay on the track?

Is there a section in particular where you deem it unfair? I believe its mainly in the game because of people who cheat online so blame them not codemasters.

What kind of LAME answer is this.. 👎

The real drivers fall of the track or cross the kerbs in every race and don't get penalized - why do i have to repeat myself...

And it's not about cheating - there is (was in F1 2011) a penalty for cornering - and that should be enough and fair to restrict cheaters.

I was wondering if i was the first one to ask this question. Surely people noticed that F 2012 brought back the stupid rule from 2010...

So would this be possible or not?

Last edited:
Back