I think I found a bugF1 2010-2016 

• Thread starter mapko15
  • 3 comments
MAC_ATTACK91
I got on the brakes way to late into the first turn of a race and I didnt crash I went right through the car like it went ghost has this happened to anybody else?

It's not a bug. Sometimes, when there is a lot happening on-screen, asking the game to process a collision is a little bit too much. The game recognises it, and prepares the car in front to ghost in the event of a collision in order to protect itself. It's by no means perfect, but the alternative would not be pretty. It happens a little in DIRT 3 when you're pushing your system too hard, so I imagine the same thing happens here.

Is that why the game will freeze for about a second and then play normally again? It did that in F1 2010, and I noticed it does it in F1 2011.

Is that why the game will freeze for about a second and then play normally again? It did that in F1 2010, and I noticed it does it in F1 2011.

no that's a sound issue I think. Game having problem to locate the audio. At least on my version when I changed from french to english voice it fixed it. You're playing on pc arent you ?

Back