[*]Track: Eiger Nordwand (Reverse)
    [*]Make: Japan > Suzuki
    [*]Model: Cappuccino HP / Tuned
    [*]Drive Train: FR

Vehicle Specifics:
  • Driving Aids: Optional
  • Transmission: Optional
  • Tyre Type: S2/S2
  • In-Race RA Functions: Optional (if available)

Race Specifics:

• The white lines are not the edge of the track.
  • The use of the G25 Clutch is prohibited

Standard Clean OLR Rules:
  • 2 wheels on (or vertically in line with (when airborne)) the track at all times
  • rumble/ripple strips are part of the track
  • run-off areas are not part of the track
  • no contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • if you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
  • no hybrids
  • no cheating of any kind
  • nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
  • save your ghost replay

Lap Time Submission:

Why we use GMT:
GMT is World Time and the basis of every world time zone which sets the time of day and is at the centre of the time zone map. GMT sets current time or official time around the globe. Most time changes are measured by GMT. Although GMT has been replaced by atomic time (UTC) it is still widely regarded as the correct time for every international time zone.

Replay Submission & Verification:

All drivers must save their replay and keep it at least a full two weeks after the deadline of this race.

• all drivers are required to submit their replay upon submission of their lap time
  • only point scoring submissions and a select number of random submissions will need to be verified
  • It is the responsibility of all drivers & teams to carry out replay verification, and the outcome of the verification posted in the relevant results thread
  • any replays not verified within seven days after submission will be considered clean
  • GTP Race Admins replay verification decisions are final

Stewards Comments:

Please remember you still have a full week to improve your time for Race 08. (Deadline 29/12/08)

On behalf of baxnimis, GTRP and the GTP OLR Team, I wish you all luck and hope you enjoy Race 09 .

See below for the start date for Race 10.

Sphinx.

:: Start Date for Race 10 ::
29/12/08

OFFICIAL PSN LEADERBOARD (thanks to GT5net):

Last edited:
You Sphinx want me to drive every single car I never used at all :dopey:
but if this combo is amusing like race 8, you are right man 👍

P.S. CAPPUCCINO

wow.........this is something i did not see coming ....thats for sure...:sly::)👍👍

spyrrari.

What has happened to Dan (Holl01), he has missed the deadline for replay submission.

Gutted, especially as he was top. :ouch:

Ignore me I forgot to refresh the page, panic over. Just call me a mong. :dunce:

What has happened to Dan (Holl01), he has missed the deadline for replay submission.

I dont know if holl has the same proble that I but since 9:50 minimun the web not accept the replay.... ¬¬

I try to upload more of 30 times, but doesnt work :S

Ignore me I forgot to refresh the page, panic over. Just call me a mong. :dunce:

When you said that his time wasn't actually in the database because I went to check it, but now it is xD

So I think Xavi should have his opportunity to upload his replay, as I've seen the replay of Holl uploaded after the deadline.

I dont know if holl has the same proble that I but since 9:50 minimun the web not accept the replay.... ¬¬

I try to upload more of 30 times, but doesnt work :S

I also noticed the same problem but for not as long.

Feel free to submit your replay in the race 09 results thread if you are still having problems. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back