NISMO Fairlady Z Z-tune (Z33) '03
NISMO Fairlady Z S-tune concept by GRANTURISMO (Z33) '02
NISMO 400R '96
NISMO 270R '94
Opera Performance 350Z '04
Opera Performance S2000 '04
Tom's X540 CHASER '00\
Toyota ALTEZZA Touring Car

yeah, in addition to what you have to trade in return, do you want those cars 0/0?

So i sent you 10 paints of your choice for this car:
Dodge Charger Super Bee Hemi DARK GREEN METALLIC.
The deal was that i would give it to you the 10 paints if the car is in 0/0...0 MILES AND 0 SWITCHES.
You received the 10 paints before you even sent the car and then after YOU SEND ME THE CAR WITH 2 SWITCHES?
I mean...what part of the trade terms/conditions you didn't understood or is this how you do things?
1 SWITCH i can understand the possibility of a mistake BUT 2 it's utter BS no matter what excuse you could give.
I had to come here and post it in your thread so others can read this and understand what kind of deals they might be doing with you.
Next you'll trade your Lamborghini and send a kart instead :ouch:
And of course...do not expect a future trade with me or anything in return as you ALSO WANTED A WEDSSPORTS CELICA along with the paints...get real!
I actually should ask you to send back the 10 paints because of your mistake...or lack of reading skills...whatever you might name it.
That's all :irked:

So i sent you 10 paints of your choice for this car:
Dodge Charger Super Bee Hemi DARK GREEN METALLIC.
The deal was that i would give it to you the 10 paints if the car is in 0/0...0 MILES AND 0 SWITCHES.
You received the 10 paints before you even sent the car and then after YOU SEND ME THE CAR WITH 2 SWITCHES?
I mean...what part of the trade terms/conditions you didn't understood or is this how you do things?
1 SWITCH i can understand the possibility of a mistake BUT 2 it's utter BS no matter what excuse you could give.
I had to come here and post it in your thread so others can read this and understand what kind of deals they might be doing with you.
Next you'll trade your Lamborghini and send a kart instead :ouch:
And of course...do not expect a future trade with me or anything in return as you ALSO WANTED A WEDSSPORTS CELICA along with the paints...get real!
I actually should ask you to send back the 10 paints because of your mistake...or lack of reading skills...whatever you might name it.
That's all :irked:

wait what i didnt touch the car

Nice list. The only thing that is missing: What do you have to offer? Tickets?

i dont have any tickets

Last edited by a moderator:
wait what i didnt touch the car

I'm not even going to bother explaining myself here.
I have over 3000 posts and you far less so...what does that make you look like?
Even more with that poor attempt of excusing/cleaning yourself.
Stop digging yourself a hole :yuck:

I think it's a good idea not to trade with anyone with less than 100 posts....

Oh i've traded with you before and you had less than 100 posts and all went smoothly...but you don't have his name though so you're lucky 👍

you make it sound so serious ITS A GAME not reality

HKS GENKI HYPER SILVIA RS2 i got this what can you give i got about 5 others too

the ones in red are ones that i already have

listen i know you probably have a life not like this loser he flips out all because of 2 yea 2 switches he has 4 of these cars

Last edited by a moderator:
listen i know you probably have a life not like this loser he flips out all because of 2 yea 2 switches he has 4 of these cars
Give marcos a break, i made an error trading with him because i was mis-informed which is fair enough im new to this i dont know everything but your trying to take him for an idiot, ive made the mistake of switching a car before but doing it twice to the SAME car really isnt that easy.

Back