I'm using G27 but I can't reverse! Please help!

• Thread starter Einzheng
  • 16 comments
Either hold the triangle button and press the gas or shift into reverese.

To shift into reverse put the stick in neutral, press down (like press the stick directly down into the shifter base aseembly) then shift into 6th gear. A depressed 6th gear shift is reverse.

If your using the clutch and the h-shifter you have to push down on the shifter (you know like the L3 or R3 buttons on the Dual Shock) and all the way over to the right and back (look at the pattern on the shift knob). If you are using the paddle shifters you need to press the triangle button to reverse.

Either hold the triangle button and press the gas or shift into reverese.

To shift into reverse put the stick in neutral, press down (like press the stick directly down into the shifter base aseembly) then shift into 6th gear. A depressed 6th gear shift is reverse.

This is exactly like a proper car!! Why's everyone complaining about poor compatibility??

It's not like a proper car at all.

How is it not like a proper car? A Nissan 6spd H-box you would have to do the exact same thing in real life. You press the clutch down, press the shifter down and throw the shifter in the area of 6th gear, press the gas and depress clutch to reverse.

How is it not like a proper car? A Nissan 6spd H-box you would have to do the exact same thing in real life. You press the clutch down, press the shifter down and throw the shifter in the area of 6th gear, press the gas and depress clutch to reverse.

Same as a VW.
-G

You pull up the gear lever and throw it to the right of 6th gear. Plus every car isn't JDM.

VW and Audi you push down and then left. BMW you just shove left as hard as you can.

But that would be too many ways to get reverse if they wanted to make it like that. But I have never seen a car where 6th gear becomes reverse unless it's 5 speed and doesn't have a 6th.

My car doesn't have a triangle button.

My nissan has it push down and sixth gear. My benz is automatic so im not sure about non jdm. And ^ so your car doesnt have emergency lights?

I have a G27 that I simply plugged in and played.

Push the gear-knob down into the shifter, hold it down there, then put it where 6th normally is. You should feel it click into a separate guide.

This is exactly like a proper car!! Why's everyone complaining about poor compatibility??

The complaint is usually about the 4 buttons on the face of the wheel that can't be assigned to anything.

It's not like a proper car at all.

It's like SOME cars... since not all cars are the same it would be pretty hard to say anything is like a real car if it has to be the same for every car.

Back