• 8 comments
Uruguay
Rivera
Tsukishima-TDUDT
wGxjQ0o.png
Vaydor G35 '13
wGxjQ0o.png

Vaydor G35 '14.jpg

Not to be confused with the Star Wars villain with a similar sounding name, Vaydor Bodykits LLC produces a truly unique body kit which takes old Infiniti G35s and converts them into faux-exotic cars. The finished car ends up with European supercar styling, but without the pricetag.

Underneath the modified body is an Infiniti G35 Coupe (2003-2007) as a donor car, the installation of the Vaydor body kit doesn’t require any changes to the wiring or major mechanical components. In fact, its maker even says “You can leave the car running with the air on while building it.”

The Vaydor Package holds: main rear body shell, front clip (fenders and bumper), door outers, inners and braces, hood skin and inner, gas filler bucket, side roof rails, lower rocker splitters, after-door vents, fender vents, lower windshield cover, three rear exit vents, rear floating wing, front lower splitter, 8-point roll cage, DOT headlights, center tail light, "Lambo" door hinges, hood hinges and latches, and a complete leather and suede conversion in the color of your choice for the interior.

Specs:
Vaydor G35 '14 specs.png

Vaydor G35.JPG

Vaydor G35 '14 rear.png

Vaydor G35 '14 side.png

Vaydor G35 '14 interior.jpg

...Gotta say, it's not too bad looking, considering.

I'm guessing this ain't no DIY jobber that can be knocked out by me and some pals over a weekend. So how much for the whole package? And is there a power and chassis upgrade options too?

...Gotta say, it's not too bad looking, considering.

I'm guessing this ain't no DIY jobber that can be knocked out by me and some pals over a weekend. So how much for the whole package? And is there a power and chassis upgrade options too?
It's just the bodykit, and their site says it costs $11,000.

It's just the bodykit, and their site says it costs $11,000.

...A bodykit? Huh. No way that can be installed without a professional help.

I mean c'mon, you're talking about changing this box:

6.jpg

...into this:

1-1.jpg

Yup, not possible unless you work for GAS or somesuch.

...A bodykit? Huh. No way that can be installed without a professional help.

I mean c'mon, you're talking about changing this box:

6.jpg

...into this:

1-1.jpg

Yup, not possible unless you work for GAS or somesuch.
I believe you send them your G35 and they fit the bodykit onto it.

I believe you send them your G35 and they fit the bodykit onto it.
Yep, you do send your G35 to them.
26452d1398639145-vaydor-roadster-016.jpg

And is there a power and chassis upgrade options too?
No power upgrades available from Vaydor themselves, but when asked about it they keep mentioning one other company who will change the G35 engine from natural aspirated to turbo, bumping the power to up to 400 hp.

Back