Invitations increase odds of winning

• Thread starter Danno29445
  • 10 comments
Is there a way to increase your odds of winning invitations?
Nope.

The Roulette animation itself is just a facade: the ticket's contents are predetermined.

Your best bet for your situation really is to keep hold of any ticket that produces an invitation - by shutting the game down after receiving it but before you leave the Gifts screen, which restores the ticket(s) to your inventory - until after a content update.

Content updates shuffle the lists from which the tickets draw their prizes (the tickets appear to generate a number, the game looks the number up on the prize list, and that's the prize you get; shuffling the lists means a new prize), so a content update will make some tickets produce different prizes than they did before. However, and this is beneficial to you, even when they do change, tickets will always produce prizes of the same type - so an ticket which generates an invitation will always generate an invitation, but the brand the invitation is for may change.

If you keep hold of a ticket that generates a dud invitation (or one for which you've already bought the cars) it may generate the right invitation after an update.

Welcome to the club. The only thing worse than waiting for an invitation, is waiting for the invitation you need. I'd been waiting for the Bugatti one for a long time as it was the last one I needed. The few times an invitation was even on the roulette, and the fewer times I won that, it was for a non-Bugatti.

The Bugatti was the last one I needed and don't know how long I waited, probably 6-8 months. Others have had it worse, I am sure.

It took me until about a week ago to get every invitation and I started playing in early January and have only missed one DW since I figured out how to get tickets, so you could be waiting awhile. I got lucky with the Ferrari invitation from a menu ticket awhile back.

Welcome to the club. The only thing worse than waiting for an invitation, is waiting for the invitation you need. I'd been waiting for the Bugatti one for a long time as it was the last one I needed. The few times an invitation was even on the roulette, and the fewer times I won that, it was for a non-Bugatti.

The Bugatti was the last one I needed and don't know how long I waited, probably 6-8 months. Others have had it worse, I am sure.
Yes I am waiting for the Austin Martin. I those are the last two invitation cars that I need

Yes I am waiting for the Austin Martin. I those are the last two invitation cars that I need
Well my friend, if you're waiting for Austin Martin you'll never get it. ASTON Martin on the other hand... maybe some day.

I'm just messing with you. :cheers:

On a side note, I got stupid lucky with a roulette some months back. At the time, I was waiting for Bugatti and Citroen. One of my roulettes actually gave me the Citroen road car (the one that the invite is required for)! So not only did I no longer need that invite, but I got the 1mil car for free.:D

Last edited:
It took me until about a week ago to get every invitation and I started playing in early January and have only missed one DW since I figured out how to get tickets, so you could be waiting awhile. I got lucky with the Ferrari invitation from a menu ticket awhile back.
Wish I can get the Ferrari invite

Been waiting since 2 months after GT7 launch for another Ferrari invite. The only cars I've still not bought..its a farce the invite system

Back