Is 2012 worth it for PS3?F1 2010-2016 

• Thread starter Davidies
  • 3 comments
Denmark
Somewhere
L8erBaby
I'm considering if i should buy F1 2012 for a long time. I just don't know if i should buy it (Cheapest i could find was 60 Dollars(Converted from DKK)) or if should just use the 2010 version that my brother has, but doesn't use any more. And also, i have a wheel:
Thrustmaster-Ferrari-Wireless-GT-Cockpit-430-Scuderia-Edition-Controller.jpg
and if there are anyone here having this wheel, do you know if it would be any good with 2012? The only ''Racing'' games i actually play are F1 2010 and GT5.

If you would like to have Kers + DRS, the new tracks (India and USA) and the upgrade driver list then buy it otherwise F1 2010 is fine.

Hi,
F2012 has KERS and DRS to think about also you have to go through all three qualifying sessions if you want to make it into the top 10 on the grid (which is true to life). You only have one qualy. session in F2010.
The wheel "advanced setting" are quite different between the two games but can easily be adjusted.
If you've got a free F2010 game, go for it and see if you can win a few world chapionships.
By that time F2012 will be on sale, used, for ten bucks!!
Yes your wheel will work with either game.
They're both great games, not so much difference, just a couple of new tracks but you loose Valencia which is a good one.
Have fun.

Last edited:
Back