Is fuel consumption adjusted in version 1.15 or 1.16?

• Thread starter ohho
  • 10 comments
Hong Kong
Hong Kong
OHHO2046
My Z4 GT3 used to consume all fuel, at FM 3, after 5 laps out of the PP 800 15-lap Sardegna race. Since last week, I had to adjust to FM 4 in order to finish 5 laps (with 0% or 1 % fuel left before entering pit).

Is fuel consumption adjusted recently?

Yes - same experience; the same modified Miata (which, despite being identically modified to match the build I first completed this race with, has also gone up 3PP) I was managing around 17 laps with at Human Comedy Tsukuba is now only capable of 12.5.

To get 17 (well 18), I had to drive on Fuel Map 4 which then impacted my lap times and subsequently the strategy of the race. It's become harder owing to lap-times and the seemingly revised fuel consumption.

If its not consumption that's been affected, perhaps its a byproduct of Transmission changes - I've noticed gearing has kinda changed aswell. Others might be able to confirm or dispel.

Last edited:
I mean, never noticed such thing during 1.13-1.15 versions, only after 1.16 update
Well, it's not a very common thing to happen.

I made this thread and Greyfox already had it happen. Then I also saw another AI in the Red Bull Ring mission endurance go 80km/h as well, just haven't uploaded it yet.

Well, it's not a very common thing to happen.

I made this thread and Greyfox already had it happen. Then I also saw another AI in the Red Bull Ring mission endurance go 80km/h as well, just haven't uploaded it yet.
Ah yeah, now I see that it happened before

At first I thought it might be because of udjusted fuel consumtion..

I believe this is a thing since 1.15.
Don't know about that specific car but many people in different cars are observing that since the 1.15 update.
In my case, use the Mazda 787B at Sardegna, FM1, almost 1 and half laps less on full tank.
At Le Mans, on 700pp not a problem, 7 laps easily, 8 with a touch of fuel saving.

For the cars I drive I havent noticed a change, just for a single of them it seems it changed in a positive direction.

Back