Is there a way to use the clutch pedal as brake? G29

• Thread starter zod18
  • 5 comments
Germany
Germany
Hi as many of you I'm quite enjoying GT Sport these days but I have a question about my Logitech G29.

I would like to use the clutch as brake as I don't use the clutch at all thanks to the shifter pads. Is this possible on PS4 without opening the pedals?

You will need to open the pedals.

I used to own a G29 and initially I opened the pedals and swapped the brake pedal position with the clutch pedal and left the wiring as is.

After a few weeks I completely dismantled all three pedals and inverted them outside the case directly onto a custom made plate onto my rig. Even then I had the brake and clutch swapped.

I also used a gteye spring for the brake pedal.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ch-g-wheel-owner.279149/page-12#post-11337983

Last edited:
Okay, is it possible to just swap the pedals with each other without touching the wiring? The brake pedal is actually fine when it comes to resistance, it's just too near to the gas pedal.

Yes, just move the brake pedal to the clutch position and the clutch pedal to the brake position. Leave the wiring as is.

However you may need to disconnect the wires first to make it easier to move and for a tidier result.

Back