Is this another BMW VGT car??

Slovakia
Slovakia
dawko-san
http://bmwmblog.com/bmws-newest-concept-car-sounds-even-better-than-it-looks/

bmw_30_cls_hommage_r_3.jpg

518522.jpg

What you guys think about this?

Unfortunately not but it looks the part. In my opinion, it looks much better than their VGT car. This should've been it.
I agree. BMW have a nice VGT car . . . but, It feels more like a 3-series concept with a wider body that never made the cut and they just submitted it as GT VGT.

I agree. BMW have a nice VGT car . . . but, It feels more like a 3-series concept with a wider body that never made the cut and they just submitted it as GT VGT.
The BMW VGT is based on a 2 series, and had a lot of resemblance to the BMW M235i Racing, but with even a wider body. Obviously they needed to differentiate it enough to make it something special in the game.
BMW-M235i-racing-car-photos-02.jpg

Probably BMW sent the initial sketch of the 3.0 CSL Hommage to Polyphony as their placeholder, and then decided they wanted to wait and unveil it as a real concept at Pebble Beach.

...I'm kinda curious, as to the purpose of this thread at the moment. The OP's question has been answered already, so why was this resurrected?

That isn't a "VGT livery", it's the general branding styles and colours of BMW for decades. That's why it's on most cars, and has been long before the VGT came along.

I'm aware of the traditional BMW M tricolour, but usually it's just a simple diagonal /// on the right and left flanks of the car, or a simple stripe down the hood. The VGT livery flows from the front bumper, to the hood intakes, and out the side intakes running horizontally down the side of the car, evoking a sensation of airflow. It's this particular rendition of the livery that I'm referring to.

They said VGT are exclusive to GT but now all these newer cars like BMW, Bugatti chiron are basically clone of VGT and will be on other racing games too. PD must do interiors now for these cars at least :banghead:

They said VGT are exclusive to GT but now all these newer cars like BMW, Bugatti chiron are basically clone of VGT and will be on other racing games too. PD must do interiors now for these cars at least :banghead:

The VGT versions are still exclusive though. It's not PD's fault the manufacturers just decided to slap bodykits on their pre-production cars and pass it as a "VGT".

Back