I've been missing out!!F1 2010-2016 

• Thread starter archyboy
  • 3 comments
archyboy74
I purchased F1 2010 on release and I played it all the time online. Then GT5 came out and that was that. I have recently decided to play F1 again, with 2011 coming out in Sept, to polish up my driving skills! This time I have decided to start a career. Went for virgin on a 7 year run, no driving assits, 30% race, Legend AI and full rules. I can't believe what I have been missing!! I am using a DFGT on a wheelstand pro and am loving every minute of this game, through practice, qualifying, and then race day. I just wish I had taken the time to do this when the game was first released. Can't wait for 2011 to hit the shelves, and this time I will be determined to make the most it from day one.

I wouldn't be TOO sad since 2011 is right around the corner :)

You should have just enough time to get fully polished before the madness begins!

I am going to really ramp up my playing time in this game so that way I am ready when 2011 drops. I am hoping to be on season 4 or so when 2011 gets here and I will be playing a lot more online matches too.

Definitely get into the online rooms, more specifically a Custom GP

Racing against AI and then racing with actual people who are really good will push you to the limit - I'm still gaining time on tracks that I thought I had nailed lol

Back