Jaguar XFR '10 + others

United States
United States
Darkrage1138
I have the Jaguar XFR '10 available for trade right now, and i am looking for some modern rally tickets and 67 Bday tickets. If you don't have either of those and want the car then make an offer.

No here is a small list of cars i have available in 0/0/0

Jaguar, XFR ' 10/ Salsa Possible trade offer!

TOMS, X540 Chaser '00/ Super white II

Nissan, OPTION STREAM Z '04/ stock color.

Mugen, Mugen S2000 '00/ dark blue SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!!!!!!

BMW, 2002 Turbo '73/ Taiga metallic Possible trade offer!

RUF, BTR '86/ stock color.

Callaway, C12 '02/ Enzia blau.

Honda, HSC '03/Stock color....its silver.

Well like i said way above I'm looking for modern rally car tickets and 67 tickets. but if you don't have those make an offer. Good luck!

Also if you have a 1970 ford mustang trans-cammer by grand touring garage.... i will trade you one of the cars above for it. It can have miles but not engine upgrades weight reductions chassis upgrades or paint. :scared:

Last edited:
I have the Jaguar XFR '10 available for trade right now, and i am looking for some modern rally tickets and 67 Bday tickets. If you don't have either of those and want the car then make an offer.

No here is a small list of cars i have available in 0/0/0

Jaguar, XFR ' 10/ Salsa

TOMS, X540 Chaser '00/ Super white II

Nissan, OPTION STREAM Z '04/ stock color.

Mugen, Mugen S2000 '00/ dark blue IT IS THE STOCK COLOR AND HAS NO NAME.

BMW, 2002 Turbo '73/ Taiga metallic

RUF, BTR '86/ stock color.

Callaway, C12 '02/ Enzia blau.

Honda, HSC '03/Stock color....its silver.

Well like i said way above I'm looking for modern rally car tickets and 67 tickets. but if you don't have those make an offer. Good luck!

Also if you have a 1970 ford mustang trans-cammer by grand touring garage.... i will trade you one of the cars above for it. It can have miles but not engine upgrades weight reductions chassis upgrades or paint. :scared:

Would you take an 04' ticket for the XFR?

i have a 1970 ford mustang trans-cammer by grand touring in matte black and a '67 ticket

i would like your 0/0/0 BMW, 2002 Turbo '73/ Taiga metallic

If paul picks a dif car then the XFR for his ticket you can have XFR for the 04'

Paul, if you still have the ticket pick a car.

and 7945, for the car I'll take the 67 ticket?

If you guys want to trade then i am open all weekend.

7945, 67 ticket for BMW 2002 turbo is a deal if you agree.

paul, if you pick a car besides the BMW 2002 turbo then its a deal...

and jone if paul picks a car besides the XFR then its a deal.

the first and second people to reply get priority on my schedule. so it goes more or less like this.

send friend requests to me with GT5 trader in it, i will accept. you send me a message of what car you wanted and what you're sending " as an example" 67 ticket. i will send my car then you send you're ticket or car.

And i received an offer for the mugen S2000 so it is no longer available.

Last edited:
Back