Jaguar XJ Super V8 2004

Uruguay
Rivera
Tsukishima-TDUDT
tYNNWTH.png
Jaguar XJ Super V8 '04
tYNNWTH.png

Jaguar-XJ-Super-V8.jpg

The third-generation Jaguar XJ (X350) (2003–2007) was a luxury car from Jaguar Cars, introduced in 2003 as the successor of the XJ (X308), and was facelifted as the XJ (X358) in 2007. While the car's exterior and interior styling were traditional in appearance, the car was completely re-engineered.

Constructed using lightweight aluminium joined by self-pierce rivets and epoxy adhesive - state-of-the-art techniques learned from the aerospace industry - the XJ's body is some 60 percent stiffer yet 40 percent lighter than before. The result is that a new long wheelbase model, like the supercharged Super V8, is a staggering 363 kilos lighter than BMW's long wheelbase 760Li.

Three versions of the Jaguar XJ LWB - the XJ8 L, Vanden Plas and Super V8 - were offered. The XJ8 L and Vanden Plas models both feature a 4.2-liter 294 hp AJ-V8, while the flagship Super V8 is powered by a 390 hp supercharged AJ-V8. Each engine benefits from being coupled to a highly-responsive six-speed ZF automatic transmission.

Specs:
xj.png

Jaguar-XJ-Super-V8-2005-Photo-06.jpg

Jaguar-XJ-Super-V8 (1).jpg

Jaguar-XJ-Super-V8 (2).jpg

Vote for another Jaguar sedan here:

....I've been in one of these before, and I can tell you right now, it's not a GT material.

That's why I'm voting for it....
Imagine your pal, in a...R34, saying "Hey look at me!!" going 'round in Nurburgring, and you fly past him in one of these. HELL YES. :mischievous:

Hm is this car a stretch version of the XJ? The backdoor looks so long :confused: . I love the XJ-series but what I remember so is the backdoors smaler

Back