jaguar xj13 '66 ....... i need help

• Thread starter LoZioBeppe
  • 21 comments
Italy
Grosseto, Maremma
LoZioBeppe
oh, i'm just trying to search my configuration for play in gt7 with this car, but i'm not too sure that this can be good.........

PP: 701,26
Max Power: 518 hp (cv)
Max Torque: 523.3 Nm
Displacement: 4994cc
Drivetrain: MR
Weight Distribution: 45 : 55

Tyres :
Front:
Racing Hard
Rear: Racing Hard

FC Suspension : F // R
(Fully Customisable Suspension)
Body Height Adjustment:
80 // 80
Anti-Roll Bar: 8 // 7
Damping Ratio (Compression): 34 // 36
Damping Ratio (Expansion): 46 // 46
Natural Frequency: 4.00 // 4.00
Negative Camber Angle: 1.0 // 3.0
Toe Angle: Out -0.30 // In +0.55

FC Differential Gear : (rear - Fully Customisable LSD)
Initial Torque:
Acceleration Sensitivity: 5
Braking Sensitivity: 40

Downforce: front 100 // rear 150

FC Transmission: Fully Customizable Transmission Racing)
Top Speed: move it at 330 km/h
1st: 2.589
2nd: 1.648
3rd: 1.154
4th: 0.858
5th: 0.676
Final: 4.200

I'm not sure if it's the best setting for this car, even if it's the one I get to use best; if someone could help me to make it even more performing .............

I have a good tune for this car,i will endevour to grab screenshots and post it here for you.Its a great car that can hold its own in a 800pp race.

Last edited:
Just posted the tune under The Doc's Classic Tunes.
the stability of the car, due to the setting of the suspensions, is exceptional; as regards the fully customisable LSD instead, having to use a non-original joypad on the ps4, so I use what I had described, slightly modified thanks to your interest
Initial torque: 35
Braking Sensitivity: 35
thanks again for what you did

Last edited:
the stability of the car, due to the setting of the suspensions, is exceptional; as regards the fully customisable LSD instead, having to use a non-original joypad on the ps4, so I use what I had described, slightly modified thanks to your interest
Initial torque: 35
Braking Sensitivity: 35
thanks again for what you did
Glad you like it.I also use a gamepad,i just cant get to grips with a weel.I do think that the LSD settings enable you to drive the car with you own style as it were.I must say that on some cars the LSD settings are so far off what they should be it defies all logic,the AM DB3s for example.It was fine untill 3 updates ago when they changed the suspension geometry and LSD and it became totally undriveable.I managed to get it sorted but its still not as good as it was preupdate but a lot of fun none the less.

Glad you like it.I also use a gamepad,i just cant get to grips with a weel.I do think that the LSD settings enable you to drive the car with you own style as it were.I must say that on some cars the LSD settings are so far off what they should be it defies all logic,the AM DB3s for example.It was fine untill 3 updates ago when they changed the suspension geometry and LSD and it became totally undriveable.I managed to get it sorted but its still not as good as it was preupdate but a lot of fun none the less.
really, the DB3 is actually not easy to drive at all, too jumpy with any LSD I try...........and anyway, it's like you say, my style, for the jag, requires that kind of LSD

really, the DB3 is actually not easy to drive at all, too jumpy with any LSD I try...........and anyway, it's like you say, my style, for the jag, requires that kind of LSD
Try my settings for the DB3s.

just try; no, i can't drive this car :boggled:
Just what is causing you to be unable to drive the DB3s?I was tinkering arpound with it last night to see if i can improve the roadholding etc and think i am onto something.I will try out my suspicions tonight and if all goes well i will post updated settings for it.This car is too good to be left undriven.

Just what is causing you to be unable to drive the DB3s?I was tinkering arpound with it last night to see if i can improve the roadholding etc and think i am onto something.I will try out my suspicions tonight and if all goes well i will post updated settings for it.This car is too good to be left undriven.
Oh thanks; I can't keep her on the road, she's nervous, I have to see if I can set the LSD for my driving style

Oh thanks; I can't keep her on the road, she's nervous, I have to see if I can set the LSD for my driving style
Ok, you do need to treat it with respect you have to remembers it has skinny wheels and back in 1953 technology was still quite rudimentary.I have had another fiddle with it and posted the latest tune,its more stable.Also when braking dont just slam the brakes on and hope it will stop because you will be in the wall or the kitty litter.I will make a vid of driving it around Le Mans so you can see just how differently you have to drive it.

Ok, you do need to treat it with respect you have to remembers it has skinny wheels and back in 1953 technology was still quite rudimentary.I have had another fiddle with it and posted the latest tune,its more stable.Also when braking dont just slam the brakes on and hope it will stop because you will be in the wall or the kitty litter.I will make a vid of driving it around Le Mans so you can see just how differently you have to drive it.
ok, thanks, I still understood that I had to treat it differently, but maybe it's not my feeling; I think I will try again in a few days

ok, thanks, I still understood that I had to treat it differently, but maybe it's not my feeling; I think I will try again in a few days
The new update has VASTLY improved the handling on the DB3S,it’s now a doddle to drive,a lot more realistic in my mind

Here you go.

Thanks I appreciate that, but I was referring to the XJ 66, I’ll check the tune out for the DB3 when I buy it in game.

Thanks I appreciate that, but I was referring to the XJ 66, I’ll check the tune out for the DB3 when I buy it in game.

Back