Famine

GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author
Administrator
United Kingdom
Rule 12
GTP_Famine
This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

January Sales Offer Up Racing Game Bargains

December might be the time of giving, but January is the time of getting. Every year, after one of the busiest shopping periods on the calendar, retailers offer huge discounts on all sorts of things — and racing games are among them...

Hello everyone and a happy new year.
I only bought a game on PSN only because it had PPIHC, Sebastian Loeb Rally, great game, with all cars accessible to the track, the same doesn't happen in Dirt Rally, it's only mythical, 4 or 5 cars, but also a good game.
As I like the track, I will buy the next game that has PPIHC. In June there will be a new race, I really hope we can play it at home as if we were in Colorado. Even better if more than 420 cars can race, the Taycan should give some enjoyment, as well as any powerful electric, S Plaid etc. Anyway, 2022 is the year of Gran Turismo 7.
I haven't seen Dirt5 on Plus yet, but I plan to give it a try. But what I really want is more Rally in Gran Turismo. ))

Assetto Corsa Competizione, can you play it with a joypad?
Indeed, and it's very fun if sweaty haha... Main feature I miss is no rumble on the triggers, you have to listen for traction loss...

It's much MUCH easier / better than original Assetto Corsa with controller.

Last edited:
More games have been added to the PlayStation sale @Famine

The Driving/Racing ones being:
Cars 3: Driven to Win - £9.59
CarX Drift Racing Online - £5.69
Hotshot Racing - £2.39
MXGP 2021 - £34.99
SnowRunner - £16.49
The Crew: Ultimate Edition - £11.24
The Crew 2 - £7.99 (Gold Edition - £14.59)
Trailblazers - £6.74
Trials Rising - £7.99
WRC 10 - £24.74 (Deluxe Edition - £35.74)
Wreckfest PS5 - £15.74

F1 2021: Deluxe Edition - £29.99
RiMS Racing: Ultimate Edition - £46.19

Wreckfest PS5 - £15.74
I was in several minds about whether to include PS5 Wreckfest or not... because its launch price was £0. Even if you didn't have a PS5, you could have added it to your PS Plus library for free.
F1 2021: Deluxe Edition - £29.99
WRC 10 - £24.74 (Deluxe Edition - £35.74)
Yep, added.
RiMS Racing: Ultimate Edition - £46.19
30% off and still more than £45 (and not a great game)... Nah, I'll skip that one off the list :lol:

The others are highly niche titles I'd struggle to justify including. Like Garfield Kart or Train Simulator.

Back