Joystick Axis gate

• Thread starter happyj
  • 4 comments
United States
Belfair/Washington/USA
sawmiller
Stupid user question, using the controller I struggle sometimes with cornering particularly in sharp corners where I need max steering input. This is due mostly to my ham handedness in not being in the correct Axis. (Lazy sometimes finds me at 45 degrees) I was wondering if anyone knew of a product (I'm calling it a gate from old school controller memory) that would lock the axis to just left and right? Thanks in advance

Yeah, I would get one except I am concerned that with the cord my Great Danes would rip it out as they went by.

I've always had this problem with certain games that require quick but precise directional inputs. Mostly fighting games. I did a quick search, but everything I see is the simple octagonal shaped stuff. Then again, search engines aren't as useful as I remember these days.

I've never though about a single axis gate as a solution. Would be interesting.

Yeah, I would get one except I am concerned that with the cord my Great Danes would rip it out as they went by.

This happened to someone I was racing one time. I was trying hard to chase him down, and on the last lap he just suddenly drove straight off track and into the wall at a chicane.

Latest Posts

Back