カーディーラーにニュルにもでた日産GTRN24追加
 ふぉととおらべうでナスカピットストップ追加、ドライバーとも撮れる
 リプレイのはや送り巻き戻しが可能に
 天候変化の設定可能
 複数のマシンセッティング保存可能
 コンプリートパック (10月のDLCは同根のコード入力でゲット)
 レッドブルX2011プロトタイプなど15種ガレージに追加
 二つの新コース追加

Whole Feature? 2.0 Update in a Disc + DLC product code~ Release on next Feb. sell 4980 Japanese Yen

As I thought...if your Hard disk is data flooding, this may be a solution~

Agree. Just like what PD had done with the Japanese version of Prologue Spec III discs. But wait, does this Spec 2.0 disc available to all regions this time? :dunce:

Is PD still marketing v1.00 discs and distributing them to retailers? Have they not slipstreamed the latest update (v2.01) into the newly distributed copies yet?

If so, then, I don't know what PD is doing. Usually a game developer slipstreams the latest software version onto newly distributed discs. It'd be odd for a company like PD to still be distributing the old, buggy GT5 version...

500 HKD? That's cheaper than my original. What I wonder now is do I want another copy?

Is PD still marketing v1.00 discs and distributing them to retailers? Have they not slipstreamed the latest update (v2.01) into the newly distributed copies yet?

If so, then, I don't know what PD is doing. Usually a game developer slipstreams the latest software version onto newly distributed discs. It'd be odd for a company like PD to still be distributing the old, buggy GT5 version...

Spec 2.0 hasn't been out that long and it's save to say they "slipstreamed" previous v1.xx updates into their copies over the year. It's not like the first buggy copy of GT has been distributed this whole time. Maybe they had a large quantity produced over the summer, but failed to distribute all until now.

Drip, drip, drip.

Im convinced the PS4 is coming in 2012, probably an autumn launch, at the latest early 2013 - depending what Microsoft do with XboxNew.

GT6, on the other hand, will appear sometime around 2042!

Drip, drip, drip.

Im convinced the PS4 is coming in 2012, probably an autumn launch, at the latest early 2013 - depending what Microsoft do with XboxNew.

Wrong, wrong, wrong.

Drip, drip, drip.

:lol: Troll.:yuck::yuck:

By data flooded do you mean my nissan dealership refusing to load and me restarting the game?
It's killing me. My gtr is worn out and I can't buy a new one :(

And I will expect your apology before you tuck into your xmas '12 turkey after spending the day playing GT6 Prologue Spec3:lol:

Everyone else expects you to know how long it actually takes for a GT series game to be even in the Prologue state. Obviously not by 2012. WAY too early.

My PS3 died a few weeks ago, so I had to buy a new one. That means I have to download everything since Version 1.0

To be honest, with my 2 megs of internet speed I rather buy this disc instead of having to wait 16 hours for the updates to download.

Back