Lack of Brake and throttle gain adjustment

• Thread starter omar awan
  • 7 comments

omar awan

(Banned)
United Kingdom
uk
RACING_ _APEX
There is not a way to adjust the brake and throttle gain like in PCARs.
The pedal travel to brake application is not a linear relation as set by PD on default.
We the end user can’t ajyat this to make it top heavy or bottom heavy or even neural.

Can they include a way to adjust this and who do I contact to put a request in

The brake and throttle is not linear with pedal travel. It’s goes ups slowly at first then between 70-100% it takes a micro meter of travel..... so bloody hard to modulate in that region it’s a farce

Driving powerful road cars and trying to modulate gas is impossible and snap oversteer occurs.... this is not fun or fast.

I leaving time on the table and apply touch more gas and suddenly I got 40% more power whe I needed 5% more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, I was in the closed beta and this was asked for many times in the official forums. PD just seem to stick to their own plan regardless of what everyone is asking for.

I think that GTS has the basics of a sim title but do not go any deeper.Examples:
Basic physics engine,not as detailed as other "more hardcore titles" or basic tuning.This lack of adjustment that OP talks is just part of all those "basics" in the game.

Are PD stupid or just deaf !!

Neither.Their option was to leave some (or alot) things out.

I've messaged them to their gran turismo facebook page, but haven't had a reply, in hind sight it's probably not even PD.

its is drivable and the same for everyone but ****in hell what simplicity to not include basic user control preferences.

Car physics are actually quite good on road cars and the sports model is actually really good, as good as anything on ps4. The FFB is limited by hardware limitations I'm assuming.
But the throttle gain and brake gain adjustments are certainly not, and seeing that its a user interface issue then I'm astounded they have let some of us out to dry.

Back