Lamborghini Murcielago LP 670-4 Superveloce '09

eviljohnius
eviljohnius
Have been driving and tweaking the tune on my Lambo'lago for awhile now, and have ended up with a pretty good 'all-round' setup I've found lets me get away with more mistakes in my racing than I should probably be allowed.

Still definitely a Work In Progress, but thought I'd share just in case it suits anyone else's driving style:

Lamborghini
Murcielago LP 670-4 Superveloce '09

Upgrades: All top, incl. aero. (841BHP / 8900rpm, 77kgfm / 7400rpm, 1268kg)

Driving Aids: ABS 1 only

Aerodynamics
Downforce: 5 / 25

Transmission (FC)
Max Speed: 242

Drivetrain - FC LSD
Init: 6 / 7
Accel: 20 / 25
Braking: 10 / 15

Drivetrain - TDC Diff
Torque Distrib: 25 / 75

Suspension (FC Kit)
Ride: -5 / -6
Spring: 14.2 / 15.3
Dmprs (E): 6 / 7
Dmprs (C): 5 / 5
ARB: 3 / 4
Camber: 0.1 / 0.1
Toe: -0.10 / 0.20

Brakes
BBalance: 6 / 4

Notes:
For me, a lower ride height than this seemed to cause it to bottom out (and I didn't want to push springs/dampers much more), esp on camber high speed corners (pretty sure it was sapping a lot of speed on Daytona). Guess it's a pretty low CoG to begin with. In any case, not optimised for any one track in particular (but plenty of golds across the board), this tune runs fast and stable, and forgiving. ;)

Standard Disclaimer
I'm a complete n00b - no delusions of being a proper GT5 tuner or racer, merely sharing. My tunes are organic (and probably misinformed) - they're changing/improving/deteriorating at probably the same pace as my driving skill. As such, I have no real idea how they'll perform for people that know more about what they're doing. All I can say with certainty is that I've enjoyed driving with these more than stock settings - at the very least hopefully they'll work well for people of a skill level similar to my own.

Feedback and/or suggested improvements more than welcome!

Last edited:
Back