Lancia Stratos

• Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 28 comments

Mike Rotch

Aluminium Overcast
Staff Emeritus
Australia
Down under
how do you get the Lancia Stratos? I see a pic of it in the Lancia buying section thing, but I can't get it anywhere. I read a site that said you can win it by doing the Autumn ring endurance.. did it FIVE times and won a Viper everytime :(

doh, yeah I meant A.H... and yeah it sucked! but I'll keep trying..

thanks for the responses

Originally posted by Mike Rotch
doh, yeah I meant A.H... and yeah it sucked! but I'll keep trying..

thanks for the responses
Well, if you want the truth, I was also hyped about getting the Stratos, but when I got it, it sucked.:mad: That's just IMO though.:)

yeah, the lancia stratos in stock form isnt anything really special

something like 175hp? (correct me if im wrong, i accidently sold it :( )

I have gotten the Stratos three times! I saved it the first time and added the racing mod. which looks pretty cool :cool: I sold it the other times.
-I want the GTS-R...What does it look like? I'm assuming that it probably is white with two blue stripes and a big spoiler :confused: That is what it looks like in real life! :eek:

Originally posted by hsrdragger
I have gotten the Stratos three times! I saved it the first time and added the racing mod. which looks pretty cool :cool: I sold it the other times.
-I want the GTS-R...What does it look like? I'm assuming that it probably is white with two blue stripes and a big spoiler :confused: That is what it looks like in real life! :eek:

The GTS-R Viper looks just like the one in GT1.. Yepp, white with two stripes. You can have it in either blue or green stripes.

I ran the AH enduro 18 times and only ever won the Viper. Finally got the Stratos off someone else. I like the Stratos quite a bit, great sounding car when tuned.

Originally posted by Saleen Man
I've done that endurance a couple times, and can only get the Stratos.:mad: I want the Viper.
same here

i have also done the SSR5 All Night Endurance a couple of times have only got the Lancer Evolution VI Rally Car. I want the Cerbera LM.

I got the Cerbera LM first try.:P BTW- The Cerbera LM rocks. I've pulled my best times at Red Rock Valley Speedway in that car.;)

Just out of interest, what are you pulling?

What am I pulling, as in time? Well, if so, 55 or 56 seconds, something like that. Haven't played in a while, my playstation is disconnected at the moment.:mad:

What am I pulling, as in time? Well, if so, 55 or 56 seconds, something like that. Haven't played in a while, my playstation is disconnected at the moment.:mad:

Not too bad, the fastest I've run is in the GT ONE road car. 51.0xx

you guys must have mastered this game--

my best with the GT-ONE is 55.700+

and that took a while, too...

just a question, but when you guys refer to the GT ONE, howd did u get it?
did you buy it? or did you win it by getting all golds on super licence test (i cant remember what the fukc its called... sue me)

the test is the only time ive driven the GT ONE, and i cant be bothered using my credits... but im not good enuf to win the gt one in the test... ahh well, ill stick to the unisia jecs skyline for the time being

GT-ONE Race Car '98 - GT World Championship
GT-ONE Race Car '99 - All Golds Super License
GT-ONE Road Car      - Toyota Special Car Lot

ta, thanks a lot

ive always wondered where i can get it... theres no chance in ehll im gonna win it from the license test, so ill just haveta try my luck at GT league

thanks for the info guys

Back