Lancia Thema 8.32 Ferrari 1986

• Thread starter abbbarth
  • 11 comments
Italy
Italy
215hp 1984/88 Ferrari engine

lancia_thema_8.32___ferrari_130.jpg

I didn't vote yes because Lancia went through a period when their cars were so terrible that they used to dissolve into a pile of rust - the engines regularly fell out as the mountings rotted. In the UK every car has a MOT (Ministry of Transport Test for roadworthiness at 3 years of age - unfortunately it was normal for Lancias to be scrapped at 3 years of age as the rust was so bad that repair was uneconomic.

I didn't vote yes because Lancia went through a period when their cars were so terrible that they used to dissolve into a pile of rust - the engines regularly fell out as the mountings rotted. In the UK every car has a MOT (Ministry of Transport Test for roadworthiness at 3 years of age - unfortunately it was normal for Lancias to be scrapped at 3 years of age as the rust was so bad that repair was uneconomic.
So a general lack of interest in the company? Because I wouldn't anticipate that happening in the game. :P

I have seen one of these in the flesh. It was built to take on the M5.

Rear spoiler is motorised and hidden , it rotates out of a panel in the boot / trunk when needed.

Latest Posts

Back