Level 12 Ticket

Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RowdLL
Hi, I need a level 12 ticket, please.

I am trying to get the NISSAN 370Z Tuned Car, the only car missing in my garage. Since it is very hard to get it with a 1000 ticket, will try it with a 12 ticket.

Can offer a level 23 or 1000 ticket, or any tradable car you want/need. Even more than 1 car if you need.

PSN id: RowdLL
Please add me with offer/request.

Last edited:
The '08 one? If so....

Add NT1138 I'll send you the car when I log on in the morning 👍

Yes, the 2008 one. Is it tradable? Wasn't sure, thought it wasn't...

Will add, msg me with what car you need, if you need any. THANKS

Nothing needed, will send as soon as I get on 👍

AR!! Mr. T, crazy fool :lol:

Thank you, NT1138!

But I'm a bit confused now. I thought there was a non-academy version of the 370Z Tuned Car 08 (without the academy stickers). The one with stickers I already owned (dont remeber how I got it).

I know there is also the Fairlady z34, but are there two versions of the Tuned 370z, one with academy stickers and the other clean???

As far as I know, the Academy is the 370z from the Level 12 ticket (I could be wrong though) Find out which one it is here mate.

www.mygranturismo.net

And I'll send it 👍

Great, thanks!

There are two versions of it, both with academy stickers, but I think one is the level 12 ticket, the other is prize for '12 academy. They have slightly different names on mygranturismo:

http://www.mygranturismo.net/car_sheet.php?id=655
http://www.mygranturismo.net/car_sheet.php?id=1098

That's correct.👍 Same car, slightly different names. The newer one says 2012 on the front number plate. According to mygranturismo.net it's not tradable.:indiff:

Who you going to believe, them.:sly::lol:

Thanks for those lovely suits.:bowdown:

NT 1138 is also correct. You can find these cars being traded in my thread.

Don't tell mygranturismo.net

No worries Captain Play. I had the tickets but no idea where they are :lol:

Have more suits on their way soon ;)

Back