Limit for objects!?

Ok, today I found out that there is a limit for objects you can store. Means Tickets/Paints/Horns/Gear & Tuningparts.

I have full gear & horns with a lot of doubles, approximate 5000-8000 paint chips (2300 "different"), 72 tickets and 20 tuning parts.

I received a ticket from a friend this afternoon and I could not receive it, the warning came that I have too much stuff and that I should use ore delete some objects. Ok I cashed in a carticket and I still was not able to receive my ticket. FT! So I throwed away some tuning parts and then I could receive my ticket.

Today at the online bonus, it stated again that I could not store any more objects. So I guess part of my 10 paints online bonus was lost. 👎

So is there anyone else with experience on the object limit?

I will now erase some of my doubles and all my tuningparts, this really sucks!!!:grumpy:

So the ticket truck may hold over 150 tickets (GTPTrader checked that!) but not if you also have thousands of paints & gears.:ouch:

Last edited:
Wow it's crazy that people have maxed out the limit to items and stuff. Then again I've only had the game for 5 months or so.

Back