Limited Outside Camera when Racing -360 Degrees view

Canada
Canada
ej1 turb0
Hi , am I the only one who think that the outside camera should be moving all around the car with the right analog ?
Its pretty sad to see that a racing game don't have this function since the right analog don't even have any control on it.

The right analog is make for 360 degrees view around the car since the beginning .. Every single car game have this function. except GT

I never see my rims and side when racing and parking waiting for people to join my lobby .. Now some people gonna say : Why you wanna see the side and wheels from the outside ? Just simply because I should be able too .. Very easy to implant I guess

We should be able to see all the outside of the car when your not in the camera cokpit . I hope they finaly gonna add this feature because that probably the only racing game that you can't do this

Other than that this game is awesome I love it and im waiting patiently for that december update !

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I think when the first beta came out, this was a feature until it got patched.
I never saw this option in gran turismo so thats why I ask

Got something else to say ?

I constantly have to change view and move my car so I can see my friend when we waiting other people to go take a race

I agree there is lots of place , photo mode is the better place sure but not in the racing lobby when Im with my friends. We don't always do races sometime we park around and chill a bit before going for another round.

Last edited by a moderator:
J.D
Yes 360 degrees view around the car needs to be added asap

Wow.. I can't believe they add it in the beta and remove it in the Main game .. Makes no sense to me.

It Should definatly be added to the game Asap like you said J.D.

Im happy to know that I am not the only one who think 360 degrees view should be added.:cheers:

Lets just hoped they might see this and add it in a future update. Fingers crossed:bowdown:

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back