Liveries on cars that overlap surfaces

Portugal
Portugal
Hi all, new guy here,

so i've been wanting to do create some liveries on a Porsche 919 and in the a past one of the Super Formulas, but i've always encountered a problem, the overlaping surfaces. It only lets me put stuff that's closest to the camera not to mention that between the sidepods and central part of the vehicle the decals appear stretched af. The areas that are causing me trouble are the one marked on red (those damned "elevations/fins"), tried to mess around with basically every tool available but nothing works

Attachments

• Dallara_SF19_Super_Formula_-_Toyota_%2719.jpg
    Dallara_SF19_Super_Formula_-_Toyota_%2719.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Porsche_919_Hybrid_%28Porsche_Team%29_%2716 - Cópia.jpg
    Porsche_919_Hybrid_%28Porsche_Team%29_%2716 - Cópia.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 11
Hi all, new guy here,

so i've been wanting to do create some liveries on a Porsche 919 and in the a past one of the Super Formulas, but i've always encountered a problem, the overlaping surfaces. It only lets me put stuff that's closest to the camera not to mention that between the sidepods and central part of the vehicle the decals appear stretched af. The areas that are causing me trouble are the one marked on red (those damned "elevations/fins"), tried to mess around with basically every tool available but nothing works
You'll need to experiment with view angle, projection type (camera), and projection depth. These cars are particularly tricky, but with practice you'll get the results you're after!

Back