Loading and saving

• Thread starter MrBones15
  • 3 comments

MrBones15

(Banned)
Poland
Poland
It's constantly stuck on loading or saving screens plus the pics of the liveries are not showing up. I have seen threads as old as October 2023, about the same topic.
Is this anotehr case of customers just being ignored and i have to get a lawyer involved to get my money back ffs !?!?!?
SOLVE THE ****ING PROBLEM !!!!

It's constantly stuck on loading or saving screens plus the pics of the liveries are not showing up. I have seen threads as old as October 2023, about the same topic.
Is this anotehr case of customers just being ignored and i have to get a lawyer involved to get my money back ffs !?!?!?
SOLVE THE ****ING PROBLEM !!!!
GTPlanet is an independent site and not involved in the development of Gran Turismo, so we can't solve any problems and the lawyer would be a waste of money.

This sort of thing can be exacerbated by poor network environments, so try the advice in this thread:

Or get the lawyer to do it.

Have you looked at the storage available in options? If the number for "OTHER" is above 50%, you will have problems with liveries. The only way to reduce that number is to delete game from PS and reload from disc or PS library.
I had similar issues and my "other" was 72% so I dumped game and re-loaded and my number went down to this...
18e8d7a7a7783-27720657D01D4B63844.315B375F96579043_message_437886547160902_1710494324847.jpg

Solved my issues....

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back