Logitech compatibility

• Thread starter ChillMan
  • 3 comments
Norway
Norway
Hey! I’m wondering if the Logitech Pro pedals are compatible with the PS5. It says they should work with an adapter or something. Is this difficult? Could you explain how this works? The plan was to use my Logitech G29 wheel along with the Logitech Pro pedals on the PlayStation 5.

Hey! I’m wondering if the Logitech Pro pedals are compatible with the PS5. It says they should work with an adapter or something. Is this difficult? Could you explain how this works? The plan was to use my Logitech G29 wheel along with the Logitech Pro pedals on the PlayStation 5.
If the wheel base is PS5 compatible, everything you attach to it will remain PS5 compatible.

I recall that in order to attach the Pro pedals to a G wheel you might need the G Racing Adapter.

Unlike PC, on PS the pedals always need to be connected to the wheelbase. They will not work when connected directly to the console.
So for the G29 you'll need the adapter that Famine posted above

1727423552451.png

Back