Logitech F710 gamepad under Windows 10 with latest updates

• Thread starter Mr Sausage
  • 2 comments
Australia
Australia
Hi. I don't suppose anyone can confirm 100% one way or another whether the Logitech F710 gamepad works correctly under the latest version of Windows 10 with all updates installed? And when I mean works correctly, I mean when recognised as both the Logitech Rumblepad (DirectInput) under Windows and also in XInput mode. I use one of these as an accessory in my racing rig to play flight sims and a first person shooter when I am not racing. I obviously don't have room for the proper flight simming gear since the cockpit is dedicated to motor racing. Everything including my F710 works perfectly fine under Windows 7 but with my machine now in its tenth year it is time to build a new one. Which means Windows 10. And there is a lot of conflicting info out there with people suggesting it no longer works (something to do with all drivers now having to be signed or something).

10 Pro 1803 with all updates here and my F710 works perfectly, tested in both XInput and DirectInput (Rumblepad 2) modes 👍

10 Pro 1803 with all updates here and my F710 works perfectly, tested in both XInput and DirectInput (Rumblepad 2) modes 👍

Thank you so much! You have no idea how wonderful that news is. I can build a new PC now!! :cheers:. Thank you once again for answering. Without your help it would have been a complete gamble in the dark!

Back