Logitech G Pro Racing Wheel

Does it emulate the G29 or the real Pro Wheel?

It's fully working G Pro. Trueforce is fully supported and have not had any issues with the drivehub since I started using it back in late January of this year.

You will need a hori controller (others might work but I am not sure) for the security chip... Or you can use the USB dongle that Collective Mind released for a separate product, I haven't tried it but have been told it works. I'm using a Hori FPS Pad Plus controller, bought it in Japan for about ¥4,000 (about $30 USD).

Here is a link to the USB dongle:

the wheel's compatibility is this... playstation/pc and xbox/pc. There really isn't just a PC version as I understand it. Even the PC ONLY ones you see available online show that it has xbox buttons on the wheel.
I have the PC only version of the kit – the one that comes with a wheel, not just the DD11 base with a separate wheel purchase. Where the Xbox button would be is just a "G1" button and the letter buttons are gray instead of colored.

So it looks like there are 4 ways to piece together a kit – PS, XB, PC only, DD11 base + PC wheel – and all of them are PC compatible.

Or you can use the USB dongle that Collective Mind released for a separate product, I haven't tried it but have been told it works.

Here is a link to the USB dongle:

I totally would get this dongle to get rid of the super long wire that's attached to the Hori Mini and clean up my setup, but it's sold out. Wish I knew this worked with DriveHub when they still had these in stock.

I’ve had an issue pop up twice now in the past several days where while playing GT7, all of a sudden my wheel and pedals would lose all input. The car would remain at full throttle, spinning in circle as I miss my corner and slam into the barrier, and remain at full throttle while I try and turn on a controller to fix the issue.

The pedals, wheel and all buttons on the wheel including the PS button no longer respond. I do not receive a ‘controller disconnected’ message, the wheel remains powered on.

I use drive hub to unlock full NM and was using this feature at the time.

Since then, I have updated drivehub firmware to beta 2.1.2 beta 28 this morning, but am yet to test it.

I’m not saying drivehub is to blame, it was just a factor when it happened.

Anyone else experience this.

PS5 is fully updated.

GT7 1.46

FIRMWARE VERSION PRO
PRO: 133.5.100
PRO PLAYSTATION RIM: 7.0.21
PRO RACING PEDALS: 6.0.27
PRO WHEEL DRIVE: 13.3.55
Firmware is up to date

Collective Minds Drive Hub
Firmware: 2.1.2-beta.20 (at time of incident) beta 28 now

Last edited:
I’ve had an issue pop up twice now in the past several days where while playing GT7, all of a sudden my wheel and pedals would lose all input. The car would remain at full throttle, spinning in circle as I miss my corner and slam into the barrier, and remain at full throttle while I try and turn on a controller to fix the issue.

The pedals, wheel and all buttons on the wheel including the PS button no longer respond. I do not receive a ‘controller disconnected’ message, the wheel remains powered on.

I use drive hub to unlock full NM and was using this feature at the time.

Since then, I have updated drivehub firmware to beta 2.1.2 beta 28 this morning, but am yet to test it.

I’m not saying drivehub is to blame, it was just a factor when it happened.

Anyone else experience this.

PS5 is fully updated.

GT7 1.46

FIRMWARE VERSION PRO
PRO: 133.5.100
PRO PLAYSTATION RIM: 7.0.21
PRO RACING PEDALS: 6.0.27
PRO WHEEL DRIVE: 13.3.55
Firmware is up to date

Collective Minds Drive Hub
Firmware: 2.1.2-beta.20 (at time of incident) beta 28 now
Just a thought, have you tried reseating your steering wheel to make sure it's snug into the QR? I remember the Fanatec CSL DD had that same/similar issue if the wheel was tugged back just a little. Granted, the G Pro is a much better QR than the Fanatec QR1, but it's worth a shot.

Just a thought, have you tried reseating your steering wheel to make sure it's snug into the QR? I remember the Fanatec CSL DD had that same/similar issue if the wheel was tugged back just a little. Granted, the G Pro is a much better QR than the Fanatec QR1, but it's worth a shot.
I didn’t get a chance to play last night. I’ll give that a try though.

Back