Logitech G27: Adjusting Pedal Feel

• Thread starter Strata-R
  • 6 comments
Hi,

You can buy the Nixim mod, or modify the pedals yourself like i did :

img0125smalld.jpg

It's just a shorter second spring inserted in the original one, works perfect and improves drastically the brake feeling 👍

Hi,

You can buy the Nixim mod, or modify the pedals yourself like i did :

img0125smalld.jpg

It's just a shorter second spring inserted in the original one, works perfect and improves drastically the brake feeling 👍

Hey there, was this hard to do? Where did you get the "second spring" from, AND would it be possible to do this to the clutch and gas pedal?

Thanks ;)

I's just an old spring i found by a friend who repairs cars. Just make sure it's stiffer than the original one ! And yes, you can do it for the other pedals, they're basically all the same. I didn't touch the gas pedal as i'm very satisfied with it, but i have to find something to improve the clutch and make it more natural...

Btw it's a very easy mod, just follow this guide to open the pedal set ;)

awesome thanks my friend. In your pic is the black thing inside the spring you installed? if so looks like a valve spring. If that's correct I wonder which model of car it came from. lol.

Ha you spotted that too :eek: Well it's a weird piece of steel i found while looking for a washer. Here's all the crap i managed to fit into the pedal :D :

img0118small.jpg

When you'll open the pedal case, you'll notice that it's all made of plastic, so i put this washer to prevent the second spring from ruining this part :

img0117small.jpg

Back