London Surprise Nights, August 1st and 8th

• Thread starter Otsdarva
  • 32 comments
MH4wheel
Okay, so it's time for a new track in the Fun Racers Club. As always when your host is Otsdarva you can expect to be running a track you've ran before, but from a new viewpoint. That's right, it's time for another Reverse Course Surprise! This time we'll be hitting the London Reverse Circuit!

As always, everyone is welcome - especially newer drivers. Driving aids are allowed.

We are going to be running a short series consisting of 5 laps around the London circuit on Monday August 1st & Monday August 8th at 9:00pm UK Time.

The race will be held in my lounge, so add me if you haven't done so already. My PSN handle is MH4wheel, and please write "Fun Racers" in the subject.
Please do NOT join the room before start time (9pm UK time), as this might cause problems in the setup. And please do remember to clear network cache and restart your PS3 before joining.

You will not know what car you are racing until you join the room. The car will be ready to pick up in the garage at 9pm UK time. All you need to do is choose the color and tires.

Please try to keep the racing as clean as possible. But don't be too alarmed about the odd bump, alright? Chatter while driving is more than welcome, so grab your headset.

Please post below if you are interested, even if you are already a member of the club, and/or have raced before. A few is good, but the more the merrier.

Join the Fun Racers for a relaxed racing experience. We've got a handful of events going on, and even more coming up!

See Ya On The Track!

Fun Racers: Monday August 1st

Car: BMW M3

1. Otsdarva/MH4wheel
2. Eidolon_600
3. GTP_ADE/ade3210
4. Mushy_Peaz_
5. watermelonpunch/wat3rm370n
6. neige/sichigo15
7. 250 GTO/CSSDK

Fun Racers: Monday August 8th

Car: Lancia Delta

1. Otsdarva/MH4wheel
2. Eidolon_600
3. GTP_ADE/ade3210
4. Mushy_Peaz_
5. neige/sichigo15
6. miata_1
7. RDAardvark
8. DanJHooper/HooperXD

Last edited:
Can you pop Mushy_Peaz_ down for both dates please
My wife has finally let me set my steering wheel back up in the front room for monday nights **Fun Racers**
O yeAH :)

Hello, can you put me down for both events please. I will add you when I put my ps3 on tonite, cheers....PSN ade3210

Hey, can you put me down for Aug. 8th? I wont be able to make the Aug 1st Event. Thanks!

put me down for 1st, miata_1 down for 8th. Thanks

I guess they'll be no pitting! ;)
(And I daresay no ID_Racing this week. LOL LOL :sly:)

Edit:
And oooh... I just noticed that the title says "London"... but when you read the "small print" inside, you find that it's in fact, London REVERSE! LOL :lol: :D :lol:
You cheeky thing you! ;) :sly:

Last edited:
Cheers for tonights racing, I am enjoying these fun racer surprise nights, feel free to add me on PSN...ade3210

Low showing today, I blame shark week. Hopefully the 8th will turn out better. I can say this though. It was a hectic race even with the low numbers. Can't imagine if the room was full.

Sorry bout the no-show yesterday. The last couple of days have been a bit chaotic for me, but I'll be there next monday.

Hello. It's been a while but can I join in the fun on Monday 8th please?
Looking forward to doing donuts outside Budgens!

Last edited:
Alright, We're more or less a day away from the next meet of the Fun Racers Surprise Night. It'll be sad to see off such a nice twist of a good track with but a whimper so let's cram as many cars as possible onto that narrow street!

We're two hours and thirty minutes from the green flag, I hope everyone is ready to race!

Is the grid list updated, I am going to see if I can get any members of THE CORE GT LEAGUE to join us, so you may get a few late FR, if thats ok.

Is the grid list updated, I am going to see if I can get any members of THE CORE GT LEAGUE to join us, so you may get a few late FR, if thats ok.

Yes, it is. That's fine, go right ahead. Hope they can all join.

is there any chance that i could race tonight sorry for the late message :(

By all means, it's not too late. Just send the FR and I'll accept when I log in. The event starts in one hour, you can start showing up around 20 minutes till 9pm UK time.

Pardon the double post.

Having unexpected errors with my ps3 and couldn't sign in. The issue seems fixed. Sorry for the delay.

Back