Looking for 1970 ticket

• Thread starter AgronD
  • 8 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
AgronD
The 2J came into my UCD and I didn't have enough for it and someone suggested I traded a 1970 ticket to try to get one :D

...so does anyone have a 1970 ticket I can trade :embarrassed:

Argon, it was me who suggested this. Come to think of it, I think I have one. :) FR me & I'll send it later. (In about 4 hrs time. I'm at work now.)

Re your other question about recycling:

You need to save your game (once you have the ticket) to a usb flash drive/memory stick. Go to saved data utilities, press triangle & then 'copy'. It will give you the option to save to a usb device. Click yes. Then go into the game & open the ticket. If you don't get the car, go back out & save the game from your usb to your PS3. Rinse & repeat 'til you get the car.

Last edited:
Argon, it was me who suggested this. Come to think of it, I think I have one. :) FR me & I'll send it later. (In about 4 hrs time. I'm at work now.)

Do they work in SA? No way I move there if they also work :(

Cool :D I'll hit you with a request. I'll be on and off all day (GMT). Do you want anything in return??

Do they work in SA? No way I move there if they also work :(

We work every now & then. ;) You can always put your missus to work while you hone your GT5/6 skills... :lol: Check my avatar for what you'll be missing! Table Mountain in my hometown, Cape Town. ;)

Cool :D I'll hit you with a request. I'll be on and off all day (GMT). Do you want anything in return??

Nah, it's all good, thanks. :)

We work every now & then. ;) You can always put your missus to work while you hone your GT5/6 skills... :lol: Check my avatar for what you'll be missing! Table Mountain in my hometown, Cape Town. ;)

Nah, it's all good, thanks. :)

Legend mate thanks, and thanks for explaining about the recycling thing ;)

Back