level 24 Ticket

Slot #3

#5 X2010 Gloss black '0'
#6 X2010 Matte Black '0'
#19 X2010 Mettalic orange '0'
#4 X2010 Gun metal '0'

Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car
2010 Ticket

Will Send First To Traders who are Premium Members or Members I have Traded with or have more than +5 positive mentions in the rep thread!

Last edited:
Pardon brother, I need royal blue, I had not updated the thread title!

Didn't we trade before? I'll trade you a royal blue. :)

It's a deal if you want after reset. However, I have to step away and pickup my boys from school. So, gbye for now.

Oops! I can't tell time. I still have 45 minsutes. LOL!

Anyways confirm the trade here so that I can reserve that acct. 👍

Lol Bro :). The one in my slot 1 is bought from the dealership never used :).

# 8 - X1 Glossy Blue '0' miles is what I need :)

Lol Bro :). The one in my slot 1 is bought from the dealership never used :).

# 8 - X1 Glossy Blue '0' miles is what I need :)

Okay, just so you know. Many people are getting the names all confused with #8 and #9. #8 is SATIN BLUE and #9 is GLOSS BLUE.

How can #8 be gloss blue when #9 is GLOSSIER?! Satin is not glossy.:lol: It's not your fault. Someone made a gallery of X1s and started naming them. Then alot of people went along NOT knowing it was WRONG. :ouch:

Sorry for the rant. Its not the first time I've encountered this is all and no fun to have to explain over and over.

Whatever you want to call it I just want to make sure you want a number 8, correct? If so, let's try for after reset (about 15 hrs).

I'll let you know closer to reset what accts I'll be using. I'll contact you then. 👍

This guy is an Exceptional Trader, Super friendly, easy going, reliable trustworthy and now is a good friend of mine. Will be back dealing with them all in no Time. This person is the very Essence of what a TRADER should be!:cheers: I am already getting more trades underway with this fantastic person!👍 Also one of the most Genuine traders on these forums and super Generous to might i add <(^_^)>

ThomasphoenixPositive +5 with a lot more to come! Absolute Legend!:bowdown:

Okay, just so you know. Many people are getting the names all confused with #8 and #9. #8 is SATIN BLUE and #9 is GLOSS BLUE.

How can #8 be gloss blue when #9 is GLOSSIER?! Satin is not glossy.:lol: It's not your fault. Someone made a gallery of X1s and started naming them. Then alot of people went along NOT knowing it was WRONG. :ouch:

Sorry for the rant. Its not the first time I've encountered this is all and no fun to have to explain over and over.

Whatever you want to call it I just want to make sure you want a number 8, correct? If so, let's try for after reset (about 15 hrs).

I'll let you know closer to reset what accts I'll be using. I'll contact you then. 👍

Lol. That's what everyone is trading by one of the first lists that came out.
The #9 looks more Reflective than the #8 I don't know about glossy, haven't seen it yet :).

xxAiDsTaRxx +++++++++ 10 , is a Super Duper Awesome Trader! Wonderful Person! Very Fair minded and Generous! Pleasure to be dealing with you mate .

He sent me the #9 X1 '0' miles :). Thanks Bro.

Lol. That's what everyone is trading by one of the first lists that came out.
The #9 looks more Reflective than the #8 I don't know about glossy, haven't seen it yet :).

Well, since you want #8 .. when you get it you'll realize what I mean.

Let me ask you this - is satin reflective or is glossy reflective? :)

Got the so called #8 Gloss Blue from racer104, It is not Glossy :) you are right satin is less reflective!

Back