Looking for a couple of cars...

• Thread starter LRDMastrK
  • 18 comments
United States
WI
lrdMASTRk
Looking for a few standard cars that are tradeable but don't ever seem to pop up in my used dealer lot, the last 4 on the list seem to be impossible to find:

Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car 489,000 Cr

Subaru CUSCO SUBARU ADVAN IMPREZA '03 300,000 Cr

Spoon S2000 Race Car '00 125,000 Cr

Subaru LEGACY B4 3.0R '03 28,500 Cr

Nissan 300ZX 2seater (Z32) '89 39,500 Cr

Nissan PRIMERA 2.0Te '90 22,840 Cr found in UCD 8/12/2012

I am new to this forum but I do have a tons of stuff check out my garage here:

http://www.mygranturismo.net/user_sheet.php?id=5868

I keep track of everything here.

Last edited:
I've got a few number helmets and suits that are 24

helmets:
Aqua
Chopper
Cross
Glitter
Granito
Gravity
Reinforced
Storm Line
Wonderland

suits:
Graffiti
Intersection
Mistral
Swell
Waver

Graffiti cannot be traded, and i already have the gravity helmet.

Would welcome all the rest!

Will take all but the dark blue will be able to send car in 7 hrs when the day resets add me if this is okay

Hey mate I made a mistake I don't have the 03 cusco I thought I did I got it confused with the impress touring car. Sorry for any inconvenience

I have them all and can send in 24 hours do you have a 0/0/0 ruf ctr2?

I have them all and can send in 24 hours do you have a 0/0/0 ruf ctr2?

no the only one I have is one I got in Jan of 2011 from the UCD with 40K miles on it I've never driven it, I used to buy all the RUF's anytime they showed up in any of the dealerships, but haven't seen one in a long time, my goal is to just get all the cars (that I can excluding the ones I can't get from various versions of the game and pre orders) and museum cards at this point.

Looking for a few standard cars that are tradeable but don't ever seem to pop up in my used dealer lot, the last 4 on the list seem to be impossible to find:

Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car 489,000 Cr

Subaru CUSCO SUBARU ADVAN IMPREZA '03 300,000 Cr

Spoon S2000 Race Car '00 125,000 Cr

Subaru LEGACY B4 3.0R '03 28,500 Cr

Nissan 300ZX 2seater (Z32) '89 39,500 Cr

Nissan PRIMERA 2.0Te '90 22,840 Cr found in UCD 8/12/2012

I am new to this forum but I do have a tons of stuff check out my garage here:

http://www.mygranturismo.net/user_sheet.php?id=5868

I keep track of everything here.

I have the Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car. Private message me on this website and we can come up with a deal!:)

no the only one I have is one I got in Jan of 2011 from the UCD with 40K miles on it I've never driven it, I used to buy all the RUF's anytime they showed up in any of the dealerships, but haven't seen one in a long time, my goal is to just get all the cars (that I can excluding the ones I can't get from various versions of the game and pre orders) and museum cards at this point.

Ok no worries send an fr to zegolfman and I'll start sending anyway for free let me know if you want them in a particular order.

Back