Looking for FT88 II consept

• Thread starter Digmac
  • 9 comments
United States
United States
Does anyone have this car, I am willing to trade more than one car to have it, up to 5 cars i think, i really want this car, i have a racing cart green spl, and other rare machines up for trade for a FT86 II consept, it is my dream to own one, i can also get you a birthday gift ticket to the year of your choosing. All trades have to be for the Toyota FT86 II consept car, i will not accsept any other car, i have been a ligit trade for about 9 months now, i will not scam you on this trade EVER.

UP TO 5 CARS FOR THE FT86 II CONSEPT CAR.

Does anyone have this car, I am willing to trade more than one car to have it, up to 5 cars i think, i really want this car, i have a racing cart green spl, and other rare machines up for trade for a FT86 II consept, it is my dream to own one, i can also get you a birthday gift ticket to the year of your choosing. All trades have to be for the Toyota FT86 II consept car, i will not accsept any other car, i have been a ligit trade for about 9 months now, i will not scam you on this trade EVER.

UP TO 5 CARS FOR THE FT86 II CONSEPT CAR.

dude i got one for you right now trade for 1 ticket or car is fine

You have a deal car collector, i can trade wendsday thursday or friday, so that i could get a how bout, a 1989 ticket?

You have a deal car collector, i can trade wendsday thursday or friday, so that i could get a how bout, a 1989 ticket?

add CONSTRUCT-MATRIX i will send the orange:tup: 89' is fine, on wensday after you send 89 i will send you the unopened green ticket so you can have that to trade with 👍 put concept 11 orange in message area with friend invite:tup:

add 2 accounts, F-zeroFalcon, and digmacdiggydoo, i will send the 89 gift ticket from F-zeroFalcon, then you send the Green ticket to digmacdiggydoo.

Thank You For Your Trade

Jakob.

Back