Looking for gear....any paints/gear/ticket/car in my garage for trade

• Thread starter slayer91
  • 28 comments
United States
Pennsylvania
slayer241991
xXSurturRising
Looking to trade any car in my garage for any three of the following sets of gear:

Helmets:
Striker
Horizon-#10 and from #21 on only
Chopper
Desert Camouflage-PENDING
Divider
Downforce
Fast Rain
Glitter
Granito
Gravity
Reinforced
Selene
Spinning Ball
Stormline
Trickster
Warp Drive-PENDING
Wonderland
Wrap

Suits:
Chequered
Chicane
Double Stripe Pro-PENDING
Graffiti-PENDING
Flame-PENDING
Grid Mesh-PENDING
Mistral-PENDING
Ripple-PENDING
Saturn-PENDING
Sidewinder
Spiral
Swell-PENDING
Thunder
Waver
Woodland-PENDING

Trade schedule:
11/7-CLOSED
11/8-CLOSED
11/9-CLOSED
11/10-CLOSED
11/11-Alex3072-Ruf BTR for gears
11/12-
11/13-
11/14-
11/15-
11/16-NO TRADES-CONCERT

Last edited:
GT-R: Super Black, Dark Metal Gray, both 0/0.
370Z: Vibrant Red that is 0/0, also have another that has been tuned and repainted Premium LeMans Blue, has 11.8 miles.

Last edited:
Just a quick question I've got some of those gears, but what do you mean by sets? Like how many helmets/suits would I have to send you for one car? I'm not that experienced in trading haha

Just a quick question I've got some of those gears, but what do you mean by sets? Like how many helmets/suits would I have to send you for one car? I'm not that experienced in trading haha

@Calamari100
a set of gear is a collection of gear that is the same design style just in diffrent colors there are 30 suits or 30 helmets in every set. dont worry they are numberd so you can keep track of them he is requesting you send him 3 sets of gear he wants for 1 of his cars in return for them.

@slayer91
hey dude i got 100% 'old gear' and im intrested in your muscle cars please tell me the colors of them mabey we can set up a long term trade contract.

I will get on my account and check to see what colors my muscle cars are. Only a coule of them are 0/0 if that makes a difference.

the only one i dont have is the sublime charger 440 R/T does it have any switches? i dont care about milage.

I am intersted in your 370z red academy car, I have 100% old gear. Please choose which sets you want.

I will give you 5 sets for your gray and black 0/0 GT-R's.
I have 100% gears, including the new gear added from 2.0.

Last edited:
Back