Looking for Hondas! Help Appreciated! :)

• Thread starter O.G
  • 38 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

O.G

TDS
Premium
United States
Town
PSN
Looking for the following Hondas under 1000km mileage if possible

Honda Sir-II EG '95
Honda Prelude Type S '96 - SWERV_GRIFFIN 👍
Honda Integra Type R DC2 '95
Honda CR-X SiR '90 - playnthru 👍

Can send cars/paints - mattes/colourshifts/chromes

0/0/0 standard cars I have are:

Mercedes 300SL in Feurwehrot
TVR Tamora in Rosso Pearlescent
TVR Tuscan Speed 6 in Sunset Pearlescent
Camaro Z28 in Olympic Gold Metallic
TVR Speed 12 in Reflex Spice

Let me know

Thanks.

And many thanks to the Donators on my Wall of Fame:
playnthru 👍
SWERV_GRIFFIN 👍

Last edited:
Thanks mate!! Wil FR tomorow so a day is no problem

But I will still send the ticket as you have been generous to me before in another thread.

Last edited:
OPT1MUMG4M3R
Looking for tickets for my 1966 ticket

Level 13 - rizlaman56 - 3rd Oct
Level 23 -
Level '67 -

Thanks.

I can help you out with the level 23 ticket in a few hours, in return for any birthday ticket other than a 1969.

That'd be good thanks! Its a '66 so its Ok with you?

4th Oct sound good?

I cannot promise it (have a work drink), but I'll do my best to send you one tomorrow 👍

I think that I will send you a Friend Request from my PKR_SWERVGRIFFIN account, so I can send you stuff from there too. Put me down for at least 1 LVL 10 Ticket to send to you as soon as you accept my FR.

Regards, SWERV

I think that I will send you a Friend Request from my PKR_SWERVGRIFFIN account, so I can send you stuff from there too. Put me down for at least 1 LVL 10 Ticket to send to you as soon as you accept my FR.

Regards, SWERV

Thank you my wise friend, I shall accept as soon as I can. :)

Before work!! Ticket delivered! Enjoy my friend 👍

Thank you very much my Orange friend! :bowdown:

I've sent you a LVL 10 Ticket from my SWERV_GRIFFIN account, as I am headed out to the Family Thanksgiving Feast/ Drinking Party/ Rasslin' Match/ Counseling Session / Annual Festivities. They only have it once a year, to give us all time to patch things up from the previous year's event. 💡

I never get mad, I just leave my feelings at home, and they never seem to get hurt that way.:sly:

I've sent you a LVL 10 Ticket from my SWERV_GRIFFIN account, as I am headed out to the Family Thanksgiving Feast/ Drinking Party/ Rasslin' Match/ Counseling Session / Annual Festivities. They only have it once a year, to give us all time to patch things up from the previous year's event. 💡

I never get mad, I just leave my feelings at home, and they never seem to get hurt that way.:sly:

Thank you for the ticket! :bowndown:
And that... erm.. sounds fun! :lol:

I returned late tonight from another fun-filled and excellent Thanksgiving Day.

I am thankful for my awesome friends here at the GT Planet Forum GT5 Marketplace. Many here are top notch, helpful, and genuinely caring people that go out of their way to help others enjoy this game as much as we do.

I like to help these excellent people out, and O.G. is definitely one of the good guys. I am proud to call O.G. my friend.👍

I just sent you another LVL 10 Ticket, my friend.:)

Thank you very much for the kind words Sir and likewise my friend, you are a great person to trade/chat with and your generosity is unmatched. Thank you again for yet another Level 10! :bowdown:

Il shall get to grinding the tickets as I have all I need thanks to Outeke and SWERVE_GRIFFIN! 👍 :bowdown:

Thread closed due to Mission Accomplished! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back