LOoking For These cars!

United States
Los Angeles
ROL1xiHUSTLE310
I am looking for these cars, if anybody has any of them please let me know what you would trade it for, and if I dont have it I can buy it for you,

-Buick Special
-TVR Cerbera Speed 12
-Infiniti FX45
-Land Rover Range Stormer Concept
-Pontiac Tempest Lemans GTO "64
-Cadillac Cien
-FORD GT "02
-FORD GT "05 No Stripe
-Buick GNX
-Zonda Z12S "00
-Tommy Kaira ZZS "00

Add me on pSN: ROL1xiHUSTLE310

Last edited:
Well.. There is no diablo, except the Race car. And the ford GT '02, Zonda 7.3, and Cien cannot be sent, just so you know.

The GTO is currently in the online collectors dealership ..
And welcome to gtplanet.

I have a ZZS, pretty new. Err I would love a TVR Cerbera Speed 12 or a SuperGT car, but given the price of a ZZS I understand that might be bit out of the question. I don't mind what you give me, surprise me (Obviously don't be stupid and give me like a Dihatsu Move or something):)

PSN is GeekOfAwesome, make sure you say you're from GT Planet, and I will trade on Friday/Saturday

Well.. There is no diablo, except the Race car. And the ford GT '02, Zonda 7.3, and Cien cannot be sent, just so you know.

I am new to the game so I still don't know what cars are able to trade.. Thanks for the heads up though!

I have a ZZS, pretty new. Err I would love a TVR Cerbera Speed 12 or a SuperGT car, but given the price of a ZZS I understand that might be bit out of the question. I don't mind what you give me, surprise me (Obviously don't be stupid and give me like a Dihatsu Move or something):)

PSN is GeekOfAwesome, make sure you say you're from GT Planet, and I will trade on Friday/Saturday

Alright sounds good.. I'm adding you right now..

Borrow glitch use app and usb save game, just search gt5 glitch app and get as instructions included ;)

I have a No-Stripe Ford GT available to trade, I'm asking for a VW Schwimmwagen. I can send tonight, send me an FR if your interested: gt4viper

I have got the Pontiac Tempest Lemans GTO "64. I send it to you in 24 hours from now.

Let me know via pm what need now and i send it ok as nobody seems want trades so can have for free if it is sendable ok ;)

Latest Posts

Back