Looking for your Standard Cars 0/0/0 and low lvl tickets

• Thread starter sikbeta
  • 18 comments
PMC_910
Hi to all, let me explain this, I want to fill my Garage with 1000 cars to get that Bronze Trophy of getting 1000 cars in my garage :P so I began buying cars and cars and cars, but I'm getting bored to buy cars one by one.

I have my Standard Cars in 0/0/0 conditions that I use for trades and like 200 Premium cars which are almost the same models but in different colors :rolleyes: so what I want is your cars, those 0/0/0 cars you think don't worth much in exchange for 3 Paints of your choice or 1 Set of Gears from my available list 👍

Got an awful Subaru 360 '58 from a 1000 ticket? Got a GTO Twin Turbo from a lvl5 ticket again? Got another Skyline? :lol: well, IF they're 0/0/0 I'll gladly take them, my offer:

· Paints:

AMG Monza Grau Magno x2
Matt Black x5
Matte Black x6
Matte Blue x5
Matte Brown x5
Matte Dark Blue x6
Matte Dark Gray x2
Matte Dark Green x5
Matte Dark Red x5
Matte Dark Silver x5
Matte Gray x3
Matte Green x4
Matte Light Blue x6
Matte Light Green x7
Matte Light Red x2
Matte Light Silver x2
Matte Orange x5
Matte Pink x6
Matte Purple x7
Matte Red x2
Matte Silver x3
Matte White x3
Matte Yellow x3

· Color Shift:

Chameleon Blue x5
Chameleon Orange x5
Formula Chameleon Green x2
Mazoria Andromeda x5
Mazoria Andromedall x5
Mazoria Everest x2
Mazoria Matterhorn x2
Mazoria Mazeran x5
Mazoria Mckenley x2
Mazoria Plreadsll x5
Mazoria Seyfert x3
Mazoria Trapezium x2
Reflex Purple x5
Reflex Spice x5

· Gears

Helmets:

Striker 01-34
Horizon 01-34
Chopper 01-34
Masquerade 01-34
Trickster 01-34
Gravity 01-34
Carbon 01-34
Desert Camouflaje 01-34

Suits:

Double Stripe 01-34
Trainee 01-34
Bicolor-I 01-34
Bicolor-II 01-34
Grid Mesh 01-34
Saturn 01-34
Waver 01-34
Double Stripe Pro 01-34
Chequered 01-34
Blaze 01-34

:cheers: PSN ID: PMC_910 :cheers:

· Low Level Tickets have a Higher Value In My Opinion, so I'll do 5 Paint per Ticket or 2 Set of Gears 👍
· 3 Paints will be the Standard for your *undesirable* cars, as I'll get them to fill my Garage and I don't think I can get good trades for these cars, so I'll not even try :P
· I'll send One Set (34 items) of either Suits or Helmets of your choice Per Day, as I don't want to fill your GB with only my items if you have other trades as well 👍
· I'm also looking to complete my Horns, will update the OP with the ones I missing, will do 1 Paint chip per horn, 5 Paints for 3 horns max :grumpy:
· You are allowed to offer other cars and tickets as well, or more "valuable" if you're interested in what I can Offer, will do 10-to-15 Paints or 3 Set of Gears for them 👍
· Please do not ask for cars as my trading car list is complete and will extend to the 2nd week of January :eek:
· Please do not Offer used cars, because I don't want to have them, IF I would, I could be buying cars from the UCD by myself :yuck:

*Car Needed ASAP*

I'm looking for this car: Honda Drider Gathers Civic '98

shot21q.png

I Offer 10 Paints and 1 Set of Gears for this car in 0/0/0 conditions, it's for a friend in this site, so I need it as soon as possible and completely new

Last edited:
how about a '83 honda city turbo II in tonic blue metallic 0/0/0 for some of your light green matte, but I wont be able to send it till next monday because of some pending transactions

"Will update" say anything to you? :P don't have a mygt profile yet OHH.... I see, didn't realize that... correct mistake 👍

how about a '83 honda city turbo II in tonic blue metallic 0/0/0 for some of your light green matte, but I wont be able to send it till next monday because of some pending transactions

No problems mate, will send paints as soon as you add me, ID: PMC_910 :cheers:

Last edited:
"Will update" say anything to you? :P don't have a mygt profile yet OHH.... I see, didn't realize that... correct mistake 👍

No problems mate, will send paints as soon as you add me, ID: PMC_910 :cheers:

alright thanks I'll send the request probably closer to the weekend

I have 1400 cars in my garage and I don't have that trophy..:odd: good luck though! :)

sikbeta
Hi to all, let me explain this, I want to fill my Garage with 1000 cars to get that Bronze Trophy of getting 1000 cars in my garage :P so I began buying cars and cars and cars, but I'm getting bored to buy cars one by one.

I have my Standard Cars in 0/0/0 conditions that I use for trades and like 200 Premium cars which are almost the same models but in different colors :rolleyes: so what I want is your cars, those 0/0/0 cars you think don't worth much in exchange for 3 Paints of your choice or 1 Set of Gears from my available list 👍

Got an awful Subaru 360 '58 from a 1000 ticket? Got a GTO Twin Turbo from a lvl5 ticket again? Got another Skyline? :lol: well, IF they're 0/0/0 I'll gladly take them, my offer:

· Paints:

AMG Monza Grau Magno x2
Matt Black x5
Matte Black x6
Matte Blue x5
Matte Brown x5
Matte Dark Blue x6
Matte Dark Gray x2
Matte Dark Green x5
Matte Dark Red x5
Matte Dark Silver x5
Matte Gray x3
Matte Green x4
Matte Light Blue x6
Matte Light Green x7
Matte Light Red x2
Matte Light Silver x2
Matte Orange x5
Matte Pink x6
Matte Purple x7
Matte Red x2
Matte Silver x3
Matte White x3
Matte Yellow x3

· Color Shift:

Chameleon Blue x5
Chameleon Orange x5
Formula Chameleon Green x2
Mazoria Andromeda x5
Mazoria Andromedall x5
Mazoria Everest x2
Mazoria Matterhorn x2
Mazoria Mazeran x5
Mazoria Mckenley x2
Mazoria Plreadsll x5
Mazoria Seyfert x3
Mazoria Trapezium x2
Reflex Purple x5
Reflex Spice x5

· Gears

Helmets:

Striker 01-34
Horizon 01-34
Chopper 01-34
Masquerade 01-34
Trickster 01-34
Gravity 01-34
Carbon 01-34
Desert Camouflaje 01-34

Suits:

Double Stripe 01-34
Trainee 01-34
Bicolor-I 01-34
Bicolor-II 01-34
Grid Mesh 01-34
Saturn 01-34
Waver 01-34
Double Stripe Pro 01-34
Chequered 01-34
Blaze 01-34

:cheers: PSN ID: PMC_910 :cheers:

· Low Level Tickets have a Higher Value In My Opinion, so I'll do 5 Paint per Ticket or 2 Set of Gears 👍
· 3 Paints will be the Standard for your *undesirable* cars, as I'll get them to fill my Garage and I don't think I can get good trades for these cars, so I'll not even try :P
· I'll send One Set (34 items) of either Suits or Helmets of your choice Per Day, as I don't want to fill your GB with only my items if you have other trades as well 👍
· I'm also looking to complete my Horns, will update the OP with the ones I missing, will do 1 Paint chip per horn, 5 Paints for 3 horns max :grumpy:
· You are allowed to offer other cars and tickets as well, or more "valuable" if you're interested in what I can Offer, will do 10-to-15 Paints or 3 Set of Gears for them 👍
· Please do not ask for cars as my trading car list is complete and will extend to the 2nd week of January :eek:
· Please do not Offer used cars, because I don't want to have them, IF I would, I could be buying cars from the UCD by myself :yuck:

*Car Needed ASAP*

I'm looking for this car: Honda Drider Gathers Civic '98

I Offer 10 Paints and 1 Set of Gears for this car in 0/0/0 conditions, it's for a friend in this site, so I need it as soon as possible and completely new

I got the car with 0 changes but 2581 miles but 0 wins if ur interested

@Bash0987

Sorry mate, I'm looking for completely new cars, no miles, no switches, no wins, thanks anyway 👍

Hi to all, let me explain this, I want to fill my Garage with 1000 cars to get that Bronze Trophy of getting 1000 cars in my garage so I began buying cars and cars and cars, but I'm getting bored to buy cars one by one.

Why can't you just tell the truth man? This has nothing to do with undesirable cars at all, just another way of saying gimme your cars for nothing basically. You should know, especially relating to standard cars that nothing in 0/0/0 condition is undesirable at all, quite the opposite in fact.

Why can't you just tell the truth man? This has nothing to do with undesirable cars at all, just another way of saying gimme your cars for nothing basically. You should know, especially relating to standard cars that nothing in 0/0/0 condition is undesirable at all, quite the opposite in fact.

WTF!? stay out of my business if you don't like what I can offer, I CAN'T TRADE CARS because I'm booked until January, Where the Hell says I'll take cars for nothing!? did you read the whole F@cking thing or just bitch for no good reason? If MY Paints or Gears are not good enough for you, just leave, don't come here to tell me what should I do or don't

WTF!? stay out of my business if you don't like what I can offer, I CAN'T TRADE CARS because I'm booked until January, Where the Hell says I'll take cars for nothing!? did you read the whole F@cking thing or just bitch for no good reason? If MY Paints or Gears are not good enough for you, just leave, don't come here to tell me what should I do or don't

Yes, I did read the whole thing, and I think you just made my point. Your rant proves that, just another begathon, good luck with that. 👍

Yes, I did read the whole thing, and I think you just made my point. Your rant proves that, just another begathon, good luck with that. 👍

Well, tell me then, where the F@ck says I'm not giving anything in return for the cars?

Just an fyi, it should be noted that the value is not in the car, but the car slot.
standards for trading are generally
1 ticket per ticket
5-10 paints per ticket/cat
5 -10 horns
5-10 museum cards
and lastly 2-3 sets of gears.

People may want to get rid of the cars but I have found in 8-9 months of trading that the above are good rules of thumb to follow so we all trade well together

Just an fyi, it should be noted that the value is not in the car, but the car slot.
standards for trading are generally
1 ticket per ticket
5-10 paints per ticket/cat
5 -10 horns
5-10 museum cards
and lastly 2-3 sets of gears.

People may want to get rid of the cars but I have found in 8-9 months of trading that the above are good rules of thumb to follow so we all trade well together

There are people offering 1 PAINT CHIP for one car, but hey, guess some can get a pass, don't worry I'll close this thread 👍

There are people offering 1 PAINT CHIP for one car, but hey, guess some can get a pass, don't worry I'll close this thread 👍

I was just stating what is out just offer a good deal and they will flood in for you, it is amazing the cars you can get from paints especially when the ocds are good. Good luck in your quest:)

I was just stating what is out just offer a good deal and they will flood in for you, it is amazing the cars you can get from paints especially when the ocds are good. Good luck in your quest:)

Thanks mate, my offer for the cars you need is up (XJ220 0/0/0), now that I'll be trading in January, I can keep going lol

I don't knwo how to close, so *complete* I got at least 1 good trade, so I'm happy with that 👍

Back