Looking to finish up my gear collection

• Thread starter vegito2450
  • 29 comments
bfd2ba/vegito2450
SSJ4Vegito2450
No more trades to be scheduled

I will mark this trade thread as complete once I have finished up with my scheduled trades.

Completed:
10/26/2011 SopranoStylle 5 horns sent
10/26/2011 genuino Ticket 1000 sent
10/27/2011 - genuino Ticket 1000

vegito2450's GT5 Helmets and Suits Collection (online)[/url][/size]
Missing Objects[/center]
Helmets

Suits

Generated on mygranturismo.net (Thu Oct 27 2011 18:40:59 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time)).

Last edited:
@SopranoStylle: I don't really care how many pieces of gear I got for 5 horns. I'm not going to say I have to have 50 pieces for 5 horns, just whatever you think is fair.

@ch1potle: I have the following cars from your list

‘01 Nissan mm-R Cup Car - #10 Orange Metallic
‘66 Alfa Romeo Spider 1600 Duetto - Celeste
‘64 Ginetta G4 - Lotus Yellow
‘74 Jensen Interceptor Mk III - Cerise

I also have a Ruf CTR2 ‘96 in the online dealership that might be light blue. The paint chip looks light blue, but the car actually looks more like an aqua metallic. If we trade, I can just save that one for last and if you end up needing it, you can send the gear. If not, don't worry about it.

Last edited:
vegito2450
@SopranoStylle: I don't really care how many pieces of gear I got for 5 horns. I'm not going to say I have to have 50 pieces for 5 horns, just whatever you think is fair.

@ch1potle: I'm looking up right now to see if I have any of those cars you need.

Ok send fr to sopranostylle along with 5 horns I don't have I'll give u a set of the new helmets

I think Skully are DLC,so they're untradeable :/

Yes, the Skully helmets are tradeable. The only gear that cannot be traded at all are the 8 new NASCAR driver suits, the 4 WRC driver suits, the 3 Simpson helmets, the Official GT5 Helmet, and the 2 Alpinestar suits. Any gear you get from the dlc also can't be traded, but if you get it from a seasonal it is tradeable.

@ch1potle: I have the following cars from your list

‘01 Nissan mm-R Cup Car - #10 Orange Metallic
‘66 Alfa Romeo Spider 1600 Duetto - Celeste
‘64 Ginetta G4 - Lotus Yellow
‘74 Jensen Interceptor Mk III - Cerise

I also have a Ruf CTR2 ‘96 in the online dealership that might be light blue. The paint chip looks light blue, but the car actually looks more like an aqua metallic. If we trade, I can just save that one for last and if you end up needing it, you can send the gear. If not, don't worry about it.

Ok would you like to pick the sets (8) ? The Ruf Light Blue cars have a medium blue paint chip and the medium blues have a light blue chip. Crazy, but true and I don't know why it is.

Alright, lets see how this works out for everyone.

I already have a trade in a few minutes with SopranoStylle for one set of helmets I'm missing.

Genuino, I can do that trade, send fr to both bfd2ab, that's where I need the gear to go to, and vegito2450, that's where I'll send the tickets from.

ch1potle, I usually don't do any trading anyways, so send me a fr to bfd2ab and I'll give you those cars I have that you need. And if genuino doesn't come through with all the gear I need, I can still get some from you.

Does that work with everyone?

Will do. Will send FR from CeruleoF150. I will start sending gear later on, let me know what SopranoStylle is sending so I do not send that set again. Thank you

Alright, lets see how this works out for everyone.

I already have a trade in a few minutes with SopranoStylle for one set of helmets I'm missing.

Genuino, I can do that trade, send fr to both bfd2ab, that's where I need the gear to go to, and vegito2450, that's where I'll send the tickets from.

ch1potle, I usually don't do any trading anyways, so send me a fr to bfd2ab and I'll give you those cars I have that you need. And if genuino doesn't come through with all the gear I need, I can still get some from you.

Does that work with everyone?

Works with me. Works better with me if I get to send you something also.

I'll take care of his desert camaflauge and flame so everyone knows

Just make sure it's horns I don't got check my sig to see thanks

Gear sent
Couldn't send 3 of the desert helmets and 4 of the flame suites because I got them from dlc and it can't be traded so I sent you 7 other gears you were missing

Gear sent
Couldn't send 3 of the desert helmets and 4 of the flame suites because I got them from dlc and it can't be traded so I sent you 7 other gears you were missing

I can send the ones you couldn't if you can list them

Thanks for the trade SopranoStylle.

genuino, the first post is updated with everything I still need.

First batch sent, will send more later.

Sorry some helmets were DLC and could not be sent.

I have these items you need. Send me a friend request and I will send these over as a donation. I am currently at work but will be able to accept it later today. :)👍

Helmet
Desert Camouflage: 13,22
Untamed: 14
Warp Drive: 1,22,27

Suits
Woodland: 32

Last edited:
Thank you genuino, I'll send your other ticket in about an hour.

Anything left that they can't send I will cover. I have 2 days left on museum card commitment and then I'll finish yours mate. Thanks

I'm updating my list in the first post. I also checked that RUF that I thought might be light blue, but it is actually a medium blue.

Thank you genuino, I'll send your other ticket in about an hour.

I'm updating my list in the first post. I also checked that RUF that I thought might be light blue, but it is actually a medium blue.

Don't worry about the Ruf, I have all of them pending now so just want to contribute more than just cards for the cars you will be sending me.

Desert Camouflage: 13,22.
Safari: 9,33.
Untamed: 14.
Warp Drive: 1,22,27.

Sent

Thank you ch1potle, I'll start sending you those cars tomorrow.

And thank you everyone else that helped me collect all the gear.

AMG 7, 8, 9, 10, 12 sent

EDIT: Oct 30th AMG 13 sent

Thanks for the trades

Last edited:
Back