Lotus Carlton * RARE *

• Thread starter Rigxs
  • 16 comments

Rigxs

(Banned)
Rigxs 14/14 succesfull trades
The Lotus Carlton was a technical tour de force for Vauxhall and garnered immense press respect for its power, performance and dynamics. Officially, the fastest four-door production car in the world when it was launched in 1989, the Lotus Carlton's twin-turbocharged, 377bhp engine powered the car from 0-62mph in 5.4 seconds and all the way to 176mph.

http://europeancar.automotive.com/97740/epcp-0812-vauxhall-lotus-carlton/index.html

got this nice beauty last night, perhaps someone is looking for it?

im level 30 a spec and 16 b spec and always look in the ucd after every race or championship and ive never seen one lol what are you lookin for in exchange??

yeah I love mine fully modded like 650hp, found it in December but I've only seen just that one and I've been playing for the past almost 4 months straight. Some cars are rare for some people, while others see them every day apparently.

Yeah, got one too. This car is an effing legend in 2 ways: On one side because it set the benchmark back then for sports sedan performance, and was able to kill uncautious Porsches as well. Heck, even nowadays it would crunch quite much that comes along. As long as it´s running.
Which leads to the second issue. Its reliability was so bad, always having much problems engine-wise and such.
Nevertheless, a real car lover knows about this baby and should have at least one in the garage. Better would be two, for having always enough spareparts at hand :D

Youtube has a few nice videos, in Germany this car is/was known as "Opel Lotus Omega". Surely the alpha and the omega for most uninformed, encountering one of these in the wild. Example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHbAu9uaqKk

If anone can send me one I will be very gratefull I don't know how I will repay you but I will! My PSN I'd "joshysmithy"

I didn't know these are counted as rare in the game, they're forever popping up in my UCD, I got two, one is tuned to the max the other stock, I regularly use both so no trading I'm afraid but if I see any more in UCD I'll snap em up and stick em on here.

I didn't know these are counted as rare in the game, they're forever popping up in my UCD, I got two, one is tuned to the max the other stock, I regularly use both so no trading I'm afraid but if I see any more in UCD I'll snap em up and stick em on here.

Maybe it was rare over year ago when this thread was created 👍

Back