SMH1989
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

Lotus Europa S is an mid-Engine Grand tourer and has an 1995cc turbo engine that produce 200 hp at 5400 rpm, the engine is linked to an 6-speed manual gearbox that gives an 0-100 km/h sprint of 5,5 seconds and a top speed of 230 km/h.

Powertrain: 1995 cc , Inline-4 , Turbo intercooler , 200 hp / 5400 rpm , 272 Nm / 5000 rpm , 6-speed manual

Dimensions: Length 3900 mm , Width 1714 mm , Height 1120 mm , Weight 995 kg

Performance: Top speed 230 km/h , 0-100 km/h 5,5 sec

Information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lotus_Europa_S

8.jpg

Other suggestions of Lotus
Elite Super 95 '62 , Super Seven S2 '63 , Elan Sprint Fixed Head Coupe '71 , Elan +2S 130/5 '72

Last edited:
Even I barely knew about it, and am a full on lotus fanboy. Very odd.
That's funny , it's not the oldes Lotus either, so I thought every person who like cars was well known about this little runner :P

Well I'm guessing it didn't sell well for some reason

Edit: apparently emission regulations killed it off
Hm, yeah I may be that way , who know? But it lives like an Dodge too :P

Owning 2 Lotus's for real ('82 Esprit Turbo & '71 Europa S2) adding as many Lotus Models to Gran Turismo is a must.

Owning 2 Lotus's for real ('82 Esprit Turbo & '71 Europa S2) adding as many Lotus Models to Gran Turismo is a must.
Oh, do you have these cars? :D That's awesome , to bad I don't live in UK, if I did I have come for a visit to look at them, maybe take a run? :P haha . Have you seen my other Lotus suggestion in the OP?

Oh, do you have these cars? :D That's awesome , to bad I don't live in UK, if I did I have come for a visit to look at them, maybe take a run? :P haha . Have you seen my other Lotus suggestion in the OP?

I have and "like" them all :lol:

Yeah had the Esprit since beginning of last month, had the Europa about 5-6 years. Got the Esprit to join my baby Sis who owns an Evora & Brother in law who owns an Esprit S1 plus the Europa needs a rest and given some TLC before Summer.

I have and "like" them all :lol:

Yeah had the Esprit since beginning of last month, had the Europa about 5-6 years. Got the Esprit to join my baby Sis who owns an Evora & Brother in law who owns an Esprit S1 plus the Europa needs a rest and given some TLC before Summer.
Have not seen that haha :P

Oh cool, Lotus has done many good cars :D

Last edited:
Back