• 10 comments
Sweden
Sweden
SMH1989
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Powertrain: 4244 cc , V8 , DOHC , 390 hp / 7000 rpm , 451 Nm / 4500 rpm , 6-speed manual

Dimensions: Length 4303 mm , Width 1822 mm , Height 1305 mm , Weight 1720 kg

Performance: Top speed 283 km/h , 0-100 km/h 4,7 sec

Information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maserati_Coupé

Here's an picture from 2008 when Polyphony Digital photographed the GT Spyder, but yet it has not come to a game YET :P

5.jpg

Other suggestions of Maserati
A6 1500 GT '47 , 150 GT Spider Fantuzzi '57 , Biturbo Si '88

Last edited:
GRF
I'm sure that this will be featured in GT7... 👍
Yeah I hope so! Thanks for your vote! :)

Anyway I will vote for your suggestion, we need the spider alongside the Ferrari California. 👍

What about another spider, this one?

Thanks for your vote starlight :) Yes we need more cars at all in different classes so we can race with every single car in the game with out tune them :P

The car which remains one of my favorite all time cars. It's a Maserati, you can't go wrong with that.

And why the 🤬 didn't PD put the Masarati GT in GT5/6? A question which I'll fear we will never know... :(

The car which remains one of my favorite all time cars. It's a Maserati, you can't go wrong with that.

And why the 🤬 didn't PD put the Masarati GT in GT5/6? A question which I'll fear we will never know... :(
Glad that you like it :) That's a very good question, but like you said we will never know the answer .

..........So PDI took whole lot of pics for modeling purposes, but we still don't have it in the game? Eh? :odd:

PDI logic....:confused:

The original version with the boomerang lights was a stunning looking machine back in the day.

I never realised PD photographed it either. Makes you wonder what else they did this with that never made it to the game...

..........So PDI took whole lot of pics for modeling purposes, but we still don't have it in the game? Eh? :odd:

PDI logic....:confused:
The original version with the boomerang lights was a stunning looking machine back in the day.

I never realised PD photographed it either. Makes you wonder what else they did this with that never made it to the game...
In GT4 Prologue there was an movie about how PD did do to put the car into the GT-series and on that video they also had many cars on a testarea/track that they tested, take pictures and sound from cars even cars that no continued to the game like this Spyder and Citroën DS23 for example

Latest Posts

Back