Matte Black/Blue Paints (NSX LM Road Car Available)

United States
Maryland
ask, and i will tell
Hi all!
I'm looking to get some matte black paints for 2 of my cars. Here they are,

NSX LM Road Car: 10 matte blacks
BMW M3 CSL: 5 matte blues

NOTE: I also believe that the M3 is 0/0/0. If your interested in trading just ask for my PSN. :)

Hi all!

NOTE: I also believe that the M3 is 0/0/0. If your interested in trading just ask for my PSN. :)

Want the NSX but only for 5 matte black + 5 upgrade parts.
Deal?

If so, send me a PM with your PSN and I will give you mines.
👍

Hi all!

Can you confirm 0/0/0 plus what colour is it.:D
Plus if its ok am free to throw paints anytime.:)
Chat soon bey for now.:)

christara321
Can you confirm 0/0/0 plus what colour is it.:D
Plus if its ok am free to throw paints anytime.:)
Chat soon bey for now.:)

Alright. I may be trading with StarLight today. I will confirm 0/0/0 and color later today. Look forward to trading. :)

Alright. I may be trading with StarLight today. I will confirm 0/0/0 and color later today. Look forward to trading. :)

Nice one mate I will keep my fingers crossed.:D
Chat soon bye for now.:)

If that M3 CSL is really 0/0/0 and you make a back up of it before sending it to christara321, I can also offer you 5 mattes for it. I have the 3 black's (matte black, matt black and nero nemesis) and the 3 blues (matte blue, matte light blue and matte dark blue). Just pick up wich ones you want and how many chips of each you want. ;)

emanuelmelo
If that M3 CSL is really 0/0/0 and you make a back up of it before sending it to christara321, I can also offer you 5 mattes for it. I have the 3 black's (matte black, matt black and nero nemesis) and the 3 blues (matte blue, matte light blue and matte dark blue). Just pick up wich ones you want and how many chips of each you want. ;)

I will get back to you. Thanks for the offer. I might see what we can do trading a different car. Anything specific your looking for?

I will get back to you. Thanks for the offer. I might see what we can do trading a different car. Anything specific your looking for?

Right now, I'm only seeking that M3 CSL and the Subaru Impreza 22B STI Version in 0/0/0. Let me know if you can make it.

christara321
Nice one mate I will keep my fingers crossed.:D
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Ok since you were the first to want the CSL I'll try and work a trade with you. The CSL is 0/0/0 and is black. Just checked. I will take the 5 matte blues for it. :)

Back