Matte black paints - kev0791 thread

• Thread starter kev0791
  • 31 comments
Peru
Lima
kev0791
Please help me get all these stuff. I have a lot of stuff for trade, like matte black, gold and silver paints. 👍

Paints:
None at the moment

Helmets:
Blizzard 1
Blizzard 16
Blizzard 24
Cross 1
Cross 15
Downforce 1
Downforce 34
Glitter 1
Glitter 15
Granito 15
Gravity 1
Gravity 15
Horizon 10
Masquerade 1
Safari 1
Safari 15
Small Jaw 1
Small Jaw 15
Spinning Ball 10
Striker 1
Striker 10
Wrap 16

Gear:
Double Stripe Pro 15
Double Stripe 1
Foehn 15
Intersection 1
Ripple 1
Saturn 1
Scorpion 15
Sidewinder 1
Sidewinder 15
Slider 1
Slider 15
Spiral 1
Spiral 15
Spiral 21
Swell 1
Swell 19
Thunder 1
Thunder 15
Thunder 19
Titan 1
Waver 1
Waver 12
Waver 15

Cars:
None at the moment

Huge thanks to you all!

Last edited:
Obviously not play game as would be able to get them, and lot people begging now for free cars and not bother play game and try get selfs ;)

Pick one and I'll give it to you 👍

Welcome to :gtpflag:

Thanks man, the Toyota SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX (AE86 Shuichi Shigeno Version) '00 would be great!

Obviously not play game as would be able to get them, and lot people begging now for free cars and not bother play game and try get selfs ;)

No sir, I'm lvl 31.

Last edited:
I have a Hyundai Tiburon 99' painted in green, if you want it just let me know and ill delete some friends to receive your FR

What color superbird are y'all looking for? I have a few. I'm looking for chrome or matte paints. Any mattes besides black.

What color superbird are y'all looking for? I have a few. I'm looking for chrome or matte paints. Any mattes besides black. Just let me know.

Dusto thanks for everything!

No problem buddy, I still got that Nismo 400R for you and I just now got to your pm about the update and I took a quick look and I know I for sure got two RUF RGT '00's so ill give you one of them on me. I'm sending you the one I've done some updates to because the other one I got is like a hot pink one that I didn't even get a paint chip with when I bought it so I wasn't sure if its something special or not. I actually don't have anyone to trade with tonight so imma just send it to you and we can work out a day for the Nismo if you haven't came across one yet.

I have these 5 pieces

Helmets:
Blizzard 15
Granito 1
Spinning Ball 10

Suits:
Foehn 1
Scorpion 1

Do you have any matte paints? Specifically brown. Or a '91 Prelude?

I have these 5 pieces

Helmets:
Blizzard 15
Granito 1
Spinning Ball 10

Suits:
Foehn 1
Scorpion 1

Do you have any matte paints? Specifically brown. Or a '91 Prelude?

I'm not sure I have matte brown, but I do have matte black. I may have a 91 prelude. Let me check

I'm not sure I have matte brown, but I do have matte black. I may have a 91 prelude. Let me check

Don't worry about the car, I was able to trade for one.

Add TronCosmonaut and I'll send you the gear tonight. You don't need to send me anything in return

Back