MCR smokey and greazy drift practice

• Thread starter Reddee
  • 14 comments
You need less wheel sawing and more full throttle and left foot braking. You use the gas to steer the rear, not the wheel.

Just some quick advice really, thats all. But it looks like you are doing good for a 2 day new wheel user.

I've played with LayNLow, this dude has sick lines, speed, angle, good control. Maybe you should embrace some friendly advice instead of scoffing it...

Thanks MD. I guess I should have seen that coming since I have been pretty dormant here since GT5. If only I had as much time now as I had when I was younger, I would have a lot of videos up. But I stopped all of that when my free time diminished.

MaliciousMD
I've played with LayNLow, this dude has sick lines, speed, angle, good control. Maybe you should embrace some friendly advice instead of scoffing it...

I'm not being funny. I have seen layNlow around but I didn't ask for advice. Obviously my drifting isn't perfect I have only had my G27 for 3 days. I have come from a DFGT so I still have the habit of rocking the wheel. I posted the video mainly to show my setup. My main problem at the minute is trying to get smooth with the clutch. Thanks for trying to help though.

Back