Menu Book 4 Bug

• Thread starter dr-zekyll
  • 6 comments
Australia
Australia
I am stuck on menu book 4, it says High Speed Ring Track Day is now open in Chamionships on the World Circuits page but when I go to it there’s no events taking place. The compass at the top is also muted so I can’t click on it either. Is this a bug in the game that can be fixed?

I am stuck on menu book 4, it says High Speed Ring Track Day is now open in Chamionships on the World Circuits page but when I go to it there’s no events taking place. The compass at the top is also muted so I can’t click on it either. Is this a bug in the game that can be fixed?
Can you provide screenshots? I'd suggest shots of the Cafe/Menu Book and World Circuits.

The Championship is at the bottom of the screen. Not in the circuit specific races.

Before you click in to 'Americas', 'Europe' or 'Asia-Oceana'

Look at the bottom of the screen and the championships will be listed there. You don't have to go in to Asia-Oceana then High Speed Ring to access it.

The Championship is at the bottom of the screen. Not in the circuit specific races.

Look at the bottom of the screen and the championships will be listed there. You don't have to go in to Asia-Oceana then High Speed Ring to access it.
This 👆

If the menu has been started correctly you're probably going to the circuit and missing the championships. If you can't see the championship on this screen go back to the menu and make sure you clicked on Start on the menu itself.

GT7 has a poor UI for starting menu's and finding races and championships, it looks nice but it's not well organised and user friendly.

Last edited:
Can you provide screenshots? I'd suggest shots of the Cafe/Menu Book and World Circuits.

Check my photos it just isn’t there
D57B1467-081D-43AE-8E85-1C7BEC69A4EA.jpeg

D1CB1D48-77AA-44F1-BCB4-4CE96B189A63.jpeg

D57B1467-081D-43AE-8E85-1C7BEC69A4EA.jpeg
D1CB1D48-77AA-44F1-BCB4-4CE96B189A63.jpeg

This 👆

If the menu has been started correctly you're probably going to the circuit and missing the championships. If you can't see the championship on this screen go back to the menu and make sure you clicked on Start on the menu itself.

GT7 has a poor UI for starting menu's and finding races and championships, it looks nice but it's not well organised and user friendly.
Yep thanks for that, rebooted PS5 and this time clicking on start worked, cheers 👍

Back