Mercedes-AMG Virtual Championship Multiplatform Esports Series - Season 1 (June 2025)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Famine
  • 261 comments
  • 48,804 views
The registration process was prob too complicated and cumbersome for some and discouraged registering. I was in but the races are right in the middle of my work day so I had to drop out. Such a shame I was super excited.
Oh it definitely was, I think I got as far as a QR code I had to scan and put my details in and then no thank you give me my 2mil for the time trial and leave me alone.

What a game!
 
Just checked the registration page by chance and was able to sneak into Div 2.2 again for the remainder of the season.

Edit: nevermind. Was removed because I wasn't raffled.
 
Last edited:
Just checked the registration page by chance and was able to sneak into Div 2.2 again for the remainder of the season.

Edit: nevermind. Was removed because I wasn't raffled.
They still only have 11 drivers in each GT7 Division 2 and if half aren't even showing up it's mad they'd not want literally anyone to fill the spot(s)...
 
They still only have 11 drivers in each GT7 Division 2 and if half aren't even showing up it's mad they'd not want literally anyone to fill the spot(s)...
Well, in fairness they did raffle 100 people for each division and want to draw from that pool first. But yes, consider me disappointed. I'd happily hop in and race just to race. After missing a round it would be pretty tough to score an overall podium.

Looking at their regs, at their discretion, the spots may open up after the third race day. Time will tell - I'll also keep pestering.
 
Well, in fairness they did raffle 100 people for each division and want to draw from that pool first. But yes, consider me disappointed. I'd happily hop in and race just to race. After missing a round it would be pretty tough to score an overall podium.

Looking at their regs, at their discretion, the spots may open up after the third race day. Time will tell - I'll also keep pestering.
The raffle spots have been reopend. Get in quick!
 
Last edited:
The raffle spots have been reopend. Get in quick!
Saw that, thanks! Re-registered in Div 2.1 only to be removed again. I think I should take the hint... but I won't

Edit: Officially wearing the Quality Control role on their discord now :)
 
Last edited:
Here's Race Day 2 for Division 2.2! Enjoy 😊

 
Oh this looks good.

Converts CEST to AEST.

Well can't do that. Races are at 4:30am Thursday mornings.
 
Lots of people tried to make crazy hours work for the other seasons too.

I've registered again, but my old number was taken so gone with 55 this year, still don't think I'll make it back in though 😂
 
Congrats mate, hope this season goes well for you 😎
Thank you. Considering Didico is in my division I'm going to assume automatic relegation halfway through 😂. But hey, happy to be on the grid.
 
Thank you. Considering Didico is in my division I'm going to assume automatic relegation halfway through 😂. But hey, happy to be on the grid.
Just remember, it's not always about that 1 fast lap, it's about how you handle the competition.

I'm sure you will nail it 👍🏻
 
Last edited:
Thank you. Considering Didico is in my division I'm going to assume automatic relegation halfway through 😂. But hey, happy to be on the grid.
Honestly it feels like a fault to be selected for Division 2, even knowing it has happened by luck... But I will probably have fun to compete in these races. Good luck! 🏁
 
Honestly it feels like a fault to be selected for Division 2, even knowing it has happened by luck... But I will probably have fun to compete in these races. Good luck! 🏁
Are you in it too 😯😎
 
Are you in it too 😯😎
They did a lottery among all participants for Division 2 of the races. With so few drivers at ACC console I got elected and will drive among Aliens and other bronzes like me... In my opinion a very difficult decision not to choose the next 35 fastest drivers. So I am surprised as everyone else but will go for it and enjoy. 😃
 
They did a lottery among all participants for Division 2 of the races. With so few drivers at ACC console I got elected and will drive among Aliens and other bronzes like me... In my opinion a very difficult decision not to choose the next 35 fastest drivers. So I am surprised as everyone else but will go for it and enjoy. 😃
Good luck 👍🏻

Did you try on GT7 too?
 
They did a lottery among all participants for Division 2 of the races. With so few drivers at ACC console I got elected and will drive among Aliens and other bronzes like me... In my opinion a very difficult decision not to choose the next 35 fastest drivers. So I am surprised as everyone else but will go for it and enjoy. 😃
Hey, congrats on the entry! It's a fun season so enjoy the ride and good luck to you :)
 
Good luck 👍🏻

Did you try on GT7 too?
Yes, I did. 😂 I am far off and went silver... It is crazy but now I will prepare myself (and get used to ACC again) as I race regularly with faster drivers. It is all about fun and an unique experience (at least for me...).
 
Back